Russell Westbrook gets fake triple doubles

TeamGSP

i can't articulate enough about how fake it is and i am very mad because i had okc, i can't believe i trusted him

russell westbrook fake stats are the equivalent of me when i was 18 - 20 years old that went out with a lot of girls who had fake make up.

i thought i was the shit just like russell westbrook must be in the nba's greatest 50 since oscar robertson made it too

oh my god i am totally beat up on okc just like i can't stand hot girls who are #1 just because of fake makeup when in reality they are below average.

the reality is that all that time when i thought i was hot shit straight out of high school going out with fake makeup, it turns out they had fake titties and got worn the fuck out over the years because they had no natural beauty to begin with over 20 years ago, can you understand the life of a beautiful grape till it turns into a raisin in the sun?

oh my god i feel so cheated off okc today i just don't have the correct words but to analogize them with fake titties and fake butt implants HELL okc is the equilavent of finding out all those girls i thought i went out on dates with 20 years ago were actually MEN !

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD to top the shit off andre roberson missed 10 free throws and made only 2 i don't know what to think but turn into jack nicholson from the shining!

that muther fucker roberson needs to fix that stupid ass chink in his eyesight so he can shoot free throws better!

feel bad for moldeavu 2nd half over that lost because the total in the last quarter was 72 points 

I NEED A GOT DAMN FUCKIN' AXE NOW and i need trees i need to chop some muther fuckers off i don't know what else to say

:bulb

Tripp gets mad at Russ when he doesn't let those guys shoot more too. It's hilarious. Guy sets them up with open shots all game and they brick and he yells at him for not trusting those bums more. It's hilarious.

Tripp will tell you how LeBron played one half this playoffs great in which his 2 future hof teammates were on the bench. Wow. Amazing.

Okc wins 18 games without russ.

Tripp gets mad at Russ when he doesn't let those guys shoot more too. It's hilarious. Guy sets them up with open shots all game and they brick and he yells at him for not trusting those bums more. It's hilarious.

Tripp will tell you how LeBron played one half this playoffs great in which his 2 future hof teammates were on the bench. Wow. Amazing.

Okc wins 18 games without russ.

Totally agree with you about his game, just sounds really lame every time you refer to him as "Russ". Fucking hate that.