Do we have any ORIGINATORS at TGF?

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. But thats not what I meant. Meant originator that moves the lines when they open. Should have been more clear.

Good originators are not betting openers for very long (limits too low).   You want to see what the real sharps are betting, check on game day the line moves right after limits go full.

And yea obv understood what you meant.  I just lol at books that claim no originators (like betphoenix group).   

Good originators are not betting openers for very long (limits too low). You want to see what the real sharps are betting, check on game day the line moves right after limits go full.

And yea obv understood what you meant. I just lol at books that claim no originators (like betphoenix group).

Are you one of these ORIGINATORS?

Good originators are not betting openers for very long (limits too low). You want to see what the real sharps are betting, check on game day the line moves right after limits go full.

And yea obv understood what you meant. I just lol at books that claim no originators (like betphoenix group).

So every line move once limits are raised are the sharps? So if one could chase that steam with a slower book theyd be betting with sharps?