Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I figure it is time for me to take advantage of another rapid rise in bitcoin by withdrawing from 5dimes and sitting on a couple of coins until the downswing happens.

I sit staring at the market price on blockchain all day yesterday wanting to jump in, but see that this sharp rise began a couple days earlier.  Not wanting to jump in right when the extremely sharp downswing occurs and lose about $100 by the time I see the coins have been sent and have the chance to cash them in - I prevaricate.  Every time the price drops for 30 seconds, I think I have just saved myself a hundred by NOT withdrawing a minute ago.  But, then, that downward blip gets erased and I am again wondering if this is the right time to withdraw.

After half a day of this, I finally figure I might as well jump.  Even if the drop happens, I do need to withdraw anyway so why did I even sit for the last several hours throwing money away - the price is now $50 higher than when I started wondering what to do!  I request the withdrawal.  And, I wait for the expected e-mail while intently watching the market price.

As the price steadily rises, no e-mail.  I wake up this morning to an e-mail - but not the one I was expecting.  It seems that now you have to have some sort of device protection enabled.  The withdrawal was cancelled for this reason.  So, I am right back where I started - minus the couple hundred I would have gained from a timely withdrawal.

And, to make matters worse - I know that if I request that withdrawal again now, the price will start its downward spiral immediately.