Do you have emergency food/water?

KingKolzig

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

In  Socal it's almost mandatory to keep food and water stored. However, service is restored usually in two days. When the Northridege quake hit, we started B-B-Qing all the things that were frozen.  steak and lobster for everyone!!!!

Fuckin Northridge quake was  drag, cracked my aunts patio/pool floor

just got another shipment of food today. very nice

expires in 25 years. going to keep ordering food but i need some water. there is a big lake but its about a mile away. but really what good would that do. you would have to leave the house almost everyday to get water and then have tp purify it

need to get about 250+ gallons of water here maybe more. thing is gallons of water go bad in about a year. so have to cycle things in and out

if there are any posters within a decent distance of southern NH that own and know how to use firearms i wouldnt mind making a deal should something go down. you can come here and eat but you have to bring weapons. we would have about 5 men here already all armed. but to protect a house you would need 8+ i would think. and a lot of ammo

no point in prepping if you are an easy target 

if there are any posters within a decent distance of southern NH that own and know how to use firearms i wouldnt mind making a deal should something go down. you can come here and eat but you have to bring weapons. we would have about 5 men here already all armed. but to protect a house you would need 8+ i would think. and a lot of ammo

Will there be a giant bed we can all share???

Asking for a friend

Guest pocketrockets

holy smokes!

Guest pocketrockets

just got another shipment of food today. very nice

expires in 25 years. going to keep ordering food but i need some water. there is a big lake but its about a mile away. but really what good would that do. you would have to leave the house almost everyday to get water and then have tp purify it

need to get about 250+ gallons of water here maybe more. thing is gallons of water go bad in about a year. so have to cycle things in and out

Youll get in shape in no time too

Guest boatboatboat

Don't forget the shit paper. Its the 1st thing stores run out of when a emergency is on its way

You can burn used shit paper as a fuel source for cooking and heating.

Duel purpose item

Kk would be in treated to see site you ordered food from.

wise foods

emergency essentials

beprepared.com

legacy foods

tried them all so i can see if the quality is any good. you never know some of these sites could be a scam. im more interested in the MRE's because they have about a 10 year shelf life but some sites sell some that are already 5+ years old. MRE's i got from beprepared were made in 2016 so i like that site

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boatboatboat

Kingkay.

If we really did have a situation where 1/10th of our population had no food matter.

You can't imo lay in enough supplies, and guns to remain safe.