TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright you fvcks if this wins I'll continue to play overs until it loses....

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:

STRAIGHT BET May 24 MLB [911] TOTAL o9-110 (MINNESOTA TWINS vrs BALTIMORE ORIOLES) [J BERRIOS -R/C TILLMAN -R] 110.00 USD / 100.00 USD 63762092

good luck Tedward 

why are you paying if he wins bookbraker?  What's in it for you if he loses?

Him and his buddies lied so much about how bad I did in the EOG challenge that they thought they could fade me and make a mint.....they didn't fade and I'm not going to win it was a waste of time.....

Ftr they thought I went 2-16 and continued to say so until they all believed it and in reality I went 7-12-2

Him and his buddies lied so much about how bad I did in the EOG challenge that they thought they could fade me and make a mint.....they didn't fade and I'm not going to win it was a waste of time.....

Ftr they thought I went 2-16 and continued to say so until they all believed it and in reality I went 7-12-2

gotcha thanks...so it is a freeroll for you?  solid deal...

gotcha thanks...so it is a freeroll for you?  solid deal...

Yeah but not one I'm going to thank him for when it's over.....he tried to embarrass me but in reality he was probably shitting himself a time or two during the run.......I had a ton of bad beats and never caught a break.....but that's gambling.....we both wasted our time but now we know I didn't go 2-16 then or now...

Yeah but not one I'm going to thank him for when it's over.....he tried to embarrass me but in reality he was probably shitting himself a time or two during the run.......I had a ton of bad beats and never caught a break.....but that's gambling.....we both wasted our time but now we know I didn't go 2-16 then or now...

I would gladly accept stones being thrown at me for a 1k freeroll lol