TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brokebraker fvcked up by not remembering I played the GC at EOG with only baseball available and bases is by far my worst sport, you can give me up to -160 and I would lose every month on my own plays, but instead he gives me a month of the yea that offers Free money....NBA and NHL playoffs, lol I can play the zig zag theory and hit 60% with ease......if Wash hits tonight I'm 3-0 as my LOY goes to tomorrow...

Most likely Brokebraker will stiff the 1k but if not I'll do bases only next month and put my winning up from this contest and give BB a chance to win his money back....

Brokebraker fvcked up by not remembering I played the GC at EOG with only baseball available and bases is by far my worst sport, you can give me up to -160 and I would lose every month on my own plays, but instead he gives me a month of the yea that offers Free money....NBA and NHL playoffs, lol I can play the zig zag theory and hit 60% with ease......if Wash hits tonight I'm 3-0 as my LOY goes to tomorrow...

Most likely Brokebraker will stiff the 1k but if not I'll do bases only next month and put my winning up from this contest and give BB a chance to win his money back....

1-0

Teddy already counting the cash

Ted you aren't risking anything this month correct?

Nope, nothing.....Brokebraker forgot it is baseball I suck so bad at and offered this challenge thinking he would clean up on the fades and not be on the hook for the 1k....problem for him is NBA playoffs has always been free money with the zig zag angle.....going to be 2-0 after today and 3-0 after my GOY tomorrow.......after that I'll go zig-zag and collect if he actually pays

No way does BB stiff you if you win. His vacation house might get a little smaller, that's all

Pick #2

Wizards +5.5 -109

So easy.......

Oops.

Was that a zig or a zag. 

You're worse than Brock.

Tell whoever is making the picks for you that he just lost.  I'm sure there's going to be a super panicky phone call from Teddy to the guy tonight asking if tomorrow is really a lock of the year.

With spread I'm up 18.5 at the half.....zig zag zig zag......the contest is already over pay me my 1k and stop fading as you fvcked up....

Went to bed looks like Ted lost when I checked this morning.

1-1

Wanting for Teddy's play of the month or whatever his system spits out.

Pick #3 and my NBA playoff Lock of the year is.......

Drum roll please.......

Rockets Spurs U215

2-1 66%

Funny to see the typical bitches come in, Not after I start 1-0, Not after I'm up 20 (with spread) Nope, they come in after a tuff beat and act like they knew the whole time......no wonder Bushay (who's a loser himself) calls Rich a loser.....and LCD the freak with ADD and El Cuchold round out the circle jerk...

Tuff beat go fuck yourself.  You're not gambling anything and you're not making the picks.

It's almost 12 hours before game time.  Is that too early to post an awesome picture of this black Mexican taco truck.  Maybe you can snitch on them.

Dope.

HaveATacoBitch.PNG

Tuff beat go fuck yourself.  You're not gambling anything and you're not making the picks.

It's almost 12 hours before game time.  Is that too early to post an awesome picture of this black Mexican taco truck.  Maybe you can snitch on them.

Dope.

attachicon.gifHaveATacoBitch.PNG

to be fair that truck would probably produce from a licenced commercial kitchen 

Teddy had an issue with a lady selling from a car as do I

Fair enough. But I probably wouldnt take the word of a guy who brags about stealing from his kid to get gambling money as being super accurate about what really happened.

It was done mostly so that Teddy can stare at that black dude in a sombrero as he waits for the zig zag LOTY to go off.