Cole Hamels due for some serious regression

Gabe

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Gabe plays roulette he also believes in regression ("due theory"), not progression ("hot hand theory").

I don't play roulette.   Blackjack only while playing basic strategy and leaving with slight profit/loss of 25% of chips win/loss...  Like I said you are fucking with the wrong guy and have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't play roulette.   Blackjack only while playing basic strategy and leaving with slight profit/loss of 25% of chips win/loss...  Like I said you are fucking with the wrong guy and have no idea what you are talking about.

Marty buys and sells weaklings like you for profit on a daily basis. Gabe you do understand that without guys like you, guys like me and Marty can't make any money.

You keep on with your useless squareass approach to wagering. You're an important part of the food chain.

We sincerely thank you.

Gabe what are RHB hitting against Hamel's sinker and cutter? What are the ISP numbers across his 5 pitches for RHB?

What % of forum people know these answers?     What % of forum people even care about these questions?    You act like forums are filled with rocket scientists and brain surgeons who calculate every number possible.    You are a poser, plain as day. 

Do you realize that what you just said is completely fukking retarded? You sit down at a blackjack table with $500 and leave if you win/lose $125?

Why didn't you just sit down with $125????

If the game was worth sitting down at in the first place, why would winning or losing $125 be what causes you to stop playing one more hand??

Playing with unit sizes doesn't create EV. But we already know you don't know what EV is...

Marty buys and sells weaklings like you for profit on a daily basis. Gabe you do understand that without guys like you, guys like me and Marty can't make any money.

You keep on with your useless squareass approach to wagering. You're an important part of the food chain.

We sincerely thank you.

Marty goes around trolling people all day,  a sign of success indeed.   Oh wait you do as well.     Can you direct me to a thread to where you taught someone anything other than how to spell fukk and chitty.    Your old broke ass is not making any money or doing anything but trolling and being grouch.

What % of forum people know these answers?     What % of forum people even care about these questions?    You act like forums are filled with rocket scientists and brain surgeons who calculate every number possible.    You are a poser, plain as day. 

The people who can model them against daily lineups to create an edge.

Do you realize that what you just said is completely fukking retarded? You sit down at a blackjack table with $500 and leave if you win/lose $125?

Why didn't you just sit down with $125????

If the game was worth sitting down at in the first place, why would winning or losing $125 be what causes you to stop playing one more hand??

Playing with unit sizes doesn't create EV. But we already know you don't know what EV is...

you're such a poser.  lol  

The people who can model them against daily lineups to create an edge.

The majority of people wouldn't understand those stats if I posted them.   Baseball is not hard,  you want to throw out some stats you have no idea how to interpret that is fine with me, but you don't have me fooled.  

Your old broke ass is not making any money or doing anything but trolling and being grouch.

JFC

You really believe the things you type????????

Can understand if your a newbie, but your a forum veteran for the most part.

It's plainly and PAINfully obviously all you want to hear is the BS from your mouth.

Incredibe

The majority of people wouldn't understand those stats if I posted them. Baseball is not hard, you want to throw out some stats you have no idea how to interpret that is fine with me, but you don't have me fooled.

Those stats are likely not predictive.

JFC

You really believe the things you type????????

Can understand if your a newbie, but your a forum veteran for the most part.

It's plainly and PAINfully obviously all you want to hear is the BS from your mouth.

Incredibe

k