IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

Since you half funded Teddy birthday zone, I'm going to give you first shot at play..

Unlike a traditional zone, the players will have the option of getting out at any time. For example, if you win your play, you can take your $25 and run. OR you can let it ride on the next guy's play. If it hits, you could take out $50 and second player could take out 25...original funding in tact for new zone. If first guy gets out after his bet, second player bet will be $25. When someone loses, zone is finished.

I have promised a few spots in this zone, and will try for lineup in order, but be partially determined by who is around at time I need to call for play. You can also pass your spot if you would like to, but keep in mind you are not eligible for any money until you make a play.

More players can come in as some go out, but as of now...

I need to include DEEMER (jinxed his TT over,) TEDDY (cuz he will bitch of a zone that doesnt't include him) KOLZIG ( sponsored props contest), TOBY (won $100+ on his prop Sunday) ..he might be in a zone at Peeps though so don't know if he will play, HOUSEPICKS (told him I would include on next zone)DINGO..(gave advice on roof and interest calculation)

SMOKE is next in line or first in line next zone if this one busts out early. if anyone does not wish to play, I will substitute/add players as needed.

Give me a play Mr. Tornado! Or you may pass to Deemer.

******If your name is listed and you don't want to read all that, or you don't understand the rules – this is a free contest and I will let you know when it's time for you to make a play. You can win $25 or more – or nothing. When one person loses a play, zone is done.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teddy already trying to rush the process

Lol...Wouldn't be Teddy if he didn't try to rush a zone.

Deemer... if Fecal isn't around or doesn't want to make a play today you're up next obviously, so be ready with an evening play if you have one.

Thanks IAG

Did you get your roof fixed?

No. I started thinking it was possible that it was water that dripped off the garage door when it was in the upright position, so waited for another rainy day, and I didn't see any water...I'm going to keep an eye on it. I'll probably call someone to come look anyway to be safe, but haven't done it yet....it's on my list though this week though.

My evening play is the INDIANS (HOMER ALERT) if Fecal does not make a play. If we are looking for big $, play the RL. However, I'd prefer the MONEY LINE

Got it! (And I'll play the ml)

So what about the Indian play? Can you 'If Bet' if so play them both so I can double us up with my NBA playoff Lock of the year..

Lol..settle down Teddy. Can't do for a number of reasons, including the fact that Fecal has to be given the opportunity to get his win money out. Some people might be team players and want to roll it, and some people may see that the zones inevitably fail and want their money out.

Lol..settle down Teddy. Can't do for a number of reasons, including the fact that Fecal has to be given the opportunity to get his win money out. Some people might be team players and want to roll it, and some people may see that the zones inevitably fail and want their money out.

If it goes I am rolling it