IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok,so apparently is we had no action due to a pitching change...probably a good thing.

Fecal or Deemer do you have a play for later tonight by chance? I'm not doing any if bets tonight, but if one of you has a straight game then let me know and I will try to get it in New life!!

And Deemer if Cleveland loses, we are even for me jinxing your TT over ;)

6-2 Winner.......put it all on U215 of Houston Spurs

Good job – but it's not your turn...but you know that...ha. That if bet that with one winner and one loser (with neither having action) screwed up my thinking about pick rotation.

If you want to take your 25 out and make ur play on Houston, then you can.

Otherwise I'm trying to decide if I should go back to Fecal and Deemer, or go forward with Kolzig....even if there was no pitching change, that that would have lost because of Cleveland so we actually got lucky with pitching change. Will move forward with KOLZIG play. Fecal and Deemer are still in zone, but their next play will be at the end of rotation.

Teddy let me know if you are in zone or out with your $25.

KIng K....on the clock!

Good job – but it's not your turn...but you know that...ha. That if bet that with one winner and one loser (with neither having action) screwed up my thinking about pick rotation.

If you want to take your 25 out and make ur play on Houston, then you can.

Otherwise I'm trying to decide if I should go back to Fecal and Deemer, or go forward with Kolzig....even if there was no pitching change, that that would have lost because of Cleveland so we actually got lucky with pitching change. Will move forward with KOLZIG play. Fecal and Deemer are still in zone, but their next play will be at the end of rotation.

Teddy let me know if you are in zone or out with your $25.

KIng K....on the clock!

just keep ur rotation and we'll fall in line behind ( at least I think that is a fair way of doing it?)

just keep ur rotation and we'll fall in line behind ( at least I think that is a fair way of doing it?)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...makes my head hurt to think about it so we'll just go with that. I think that is the most fair.

No one! No one showed up with a play – I don't know if they are not wanting to be in or what. I can't believe Teddy hasn't showed up to give me a play. LOL

May have to skip to Dingo or Smoke. . They are always around and will give us a play. I'm not sure if it will be tonight

If King K, Toby, Dingo or Smoke have a play for tonight let me know!

Ok Dingo..I'll get it in..thanks!!

Well, I still can't get into HRWager where I like to put all my contest/zone plays, so I had to put it on my PPH account which had -125

Yuck. (HR had -116 but plays won't confirm)

53 to win 42