IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent job guys! I had to go to sleep and was nervous because Atlanta head score 3 and I couldn't watch anymore.

What's funny is that when I put up this thread I thought it may get ignored- Not everyone allowed to play even showed up! After a series of very freakish get out of jail free cards, it was clear that this was a zone team of DESTINY.

I probably reverse jinxed it by the number of times I reminded people of these things never pay out. Pretty certain this is the largest zone pay out in history – certainly since the year 2000, but maybe ever. I only remember two paid out that I've seen (one was like this where people could buy out) and one I'm not sure actually ever did get paid out.

Just think how many things had to come together for this to win. If Toby, Kolzig and House showed up – could've had a completely different result. If there wasn't a pitching change in the first play, the if bet second play would have ended it. I've never done an IF bet on my life, much less a zone, but thank God. Let's not even talk about Smoke's miracle bottom of 9th Yankee win, and Teddy's extra inning win with Houston on Friday.

Also, some of you guys want to give grief to smoke, dingo, and Fecal for getting out, but if they wouldn't have gotten out – plays would likely have been different, and everyone would have ended up with nada. It all worked out as it should have.

Everyone message me your PayPal address. Hopefully you all have PayPal, if not we'll have to figure something else out, but anyone with PP will be paid no later than Monday (tomorrow.)

IAG

Proud sponsor of the May 2017 Destiny Zone

2/5 zone members paid ..send those PayPal addresses! I may have some of yours from before, but don't count on me remembering who is who. Please confirm. Thanks

Teddy obviously was one of the 2 to get paid

somewhere lying in a ditch with his breath smelling like banana an shit from licking a hooker's Ass

Teddy obviously was one of the 2 to get paid

somewhere lying in a ditch with his breath smelling like banana an shit from licking a hooker's Ass

Actually surprisingly not. But the early bird catches the worm, and since I don't get my PPH money till tomorrow, he may have to wait til then if he is last to put in request.

I was actually scared coming into this thread this morning of two things.... 1...that Cardinals would have given it up in the last few innings, or 2...Teddy would be in here screaming for one more go around....One of the reasons I wanted to start early pay out..ha

Actually surprisingly not. But the early bird catches the worm, and since I don't get my PPH money till tomorrow, he may have to wait til then if he is last to put in request.

I was actually scared coming into this thread this morning of two things.... 1...that Cardinals would have given it up in the last few innings, or 2...Teddy would be in here screaming for one more go around....One of the reasons I wanted to start early pay out..ha

Well his breath still smell like shit

$2,767 are you kidding me? What a run.....

Two out two strike 3-run homer will never be forgot...

We really were destined to win, way too much shit happened like IAG said....

The IF bet

Getting shot down on my Rockies play

Deemer and me ignoring Dingo yesterday and he goes 0-2

Angels with 4 in the bottom of 9th and we win it in 10

Fvcking Blast......Thanks IAG and PM sent.......where's my money?

$2,767 are you kidding me? What a run.....

Two out two strike 3-run homer will never be forgot...

We really were destined to win, way too much shit happened like IAG said....

The IF bet

Getting shot down on my Rockies play

Deemer and me ignoring Dingo yesterday and he goes 0-2

Angels with 4 in the bottom of 9th and we win it in 10

Fvcking Blast......Thanks IAG and PM sent.......where's my money?

Correct your mathematical error/typo and/or attempt to get me for an extra hundred dollars and I'll think about paying you. :)

925 825 who's counting ?

Me. Mostly because you had me paralyzed in fear that I have distributed a bunch of money with the wrong amounts. Nice try. I should have deducted 10% for that. Your money should be there. Hey why don't you set up a PayPal without gambling mentioned in the name? Would appreciate. TIA.

Funniest part of this whole thing is you guys let me do the math on the payouts hahahaha.....

I wonder how many of you went back and double checked....hmmmmm

For the record, for being as many beers and shots deep yesterday and doing the math on the back of an envelope I did pretty good....Dingo got overpaid by $16 which means Deemer and I got shorted $8 each...

Go ahead and keep it Dingo and buy some acne cream kid.....

I'm going to post the envelope if anyone wants to check my math.....