IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you guys are all OK with converting this to a traditional zone, where no one takes money out and everything is just Martingaled. and pot is split evenly at some point, then the order doesn't matter as much to me. I should have known with Teddy in a zone, something like this would be difficult.

If the four people who have made picks agree to go to traditional zone, then I will just put picks in as they come, but no single person can put in two picks in a row. Right now I think we have close to $95 to put on next pick. New rule would be everyone has to make at least one pick to be eligible for the money. I will say that everyone has to be given an opportunity to make a pick though before money is cashed out.OR if Group wantsmto cash out without that person making their pick, they have to include that person so they get a cut. Right now I am only looking at the five active participants in the zone. The other three...KK, Toby and HP, I guess I'll give thru end of,day to see if they show up. I'm not going to go private messaging and and all that.

DIngo...did you want to cash out your winnings from last night? I think we give him that opportunity and then convert this to a traditional zone. Otherwise trying to record keep this will be a mess for me unless there is some semblance of order.

Let it roll

Dingo needs a new pair of shoes

OK – are you OK with this just going to a group zone then where we just keep betting until you guys decide to cashout and then it is split evenly? We need to vote on this. Facilitar gets a vote and she votes yes change to traditional zone..or else someone will have to help me figure out the cash out amounts. Obviously the more picks someone makes the more they stand to cash out,(under the current system) but You don't want people forcing pics to get more money either....(teddy who?)

All in favor of conversion say Aye...those opposed say nay.

I am easy

Anything goes for me

Aye hole

Ok good. I think most people would want to roll it anyway, but the way that we can do It.......Anyine can cash out of the current balance at any time. That's the better way and easier way to do it. Let's do it that way.

The only thing to determine is the amount of spots. Right now there I am counting five. Smoke has not made a pick, but he has showed up and is just trying not to force one which is understandable.So if anyone of the five that have checked in here wanted to cash out right now, they would get a little less than $20. And then they are out of the zone. The rest can keep going, but can cash out for an equal amount of the current balance at any time. How does that work?

If Teddy or Dingo want to cash out their amount under the old system this morning, they can do so under the old rules. Otherwise, everyone will get an even share of the current pot if they choose to cash out.