IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funniest part of this whole thing is you guys let me do the math on the payouts hahahaha.....

I wonder how many of you went back and double checked....hmmmmm

For the record, for being as many beers and shots deep yesterday and doing the math on the back of an envelope I did pretty good....Dingo got overpaid by $16 which means Deemer and I got shorted $8 each...

Go ahead and keep it Dingo and buy some acne cream kid.....

I'm going to post the envelope if anyone wants to check my math.....

I know lololol......don't think that did not concern me....but you are actually pretty good with stuff like that.....and smoke and Fecal were figured early on..The grand total added up to what I thought you had won as a group, so I didn't confirm the breakdown because with the 100 taken out it, it would've been difficult for this carbohydrate deprived brain. When I first did the math with$ 25 doubled 8 times I thought this must be low...even though 2600 or whatever sounded like a lot of money. Then I remembered all of it wasn't in for the whole time, and there were some favorite plays of course. Really need a dedicated book for stuff like this with higher limits. It's tough to spread it out at different places with different lines. and we would've been screwed going one more play.

I actually re-did the math this morning and thought me and Deem were over paid by about 50 bucks and Dingo short $100 but I realized that was at equal value on the Cards of $333 each but in reality Dingo was at a total of 348 going in and wanted $100 saved so his part of the last play was only $248

Just went back to see what we would have won if the whole group stayed in......came up with $4.700

What's a PITA

Keep in mind Teddy...if all stayed in I would still have had the same limits. As it was, I couldn't get in $100 of your last play. More players may have meant less money for you. You may have missed plays while trying to figure out how else to get more down, moving money etc....

Guest boatboatboat

IAG I think maybe?

On Monday if you AXED George real nice, he would give you a 2nd account.

A "zone" account with higher limits. Obviously would need to be funded with a decent deposit

Would make your record keeping easier IMO and might allow for larger wagers