IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol. Last I heard yanks was going to create a team of his former SBG posters. They were to create a zone and I would be putting in plays for that team. Time to pay was going to create a team of former SP/rubber room posters and he was going to arrange and put in plays in that zone.

They were to independently operate, but of course there would be some friendly banter competition to see which team could go the farthest.

We'll see if this happens in the next day or so. If not, smoke (you) has offered to sponsor a zone , so we could start that one up. If you have no place to put in the bets, I could probably help out, but I will not necessarily be around this week during all the day games. You would need to choose your team. I think it's fun to always include one or two that normally aren't included in such things. – Try to make people feel part of the group, but that's just me. You can pick your team of however many people you would want. You would want to establish some local rules and establish lineup and we're good to go. Let's see if the Yanks time to pay thing is happening. It may not be. If not by Tuesday, we will get yours rolling.

We need someone to curse IAG[/quote

Maybe Wade knows some Jamicians

I'm enough of a Jinx to myself these days. Lost two plays today. I only feel good about the fact that I might've put in the twins and they lost. Martian is getting uncomfortably close. Hell, he could've passed me today.

If cubs win I'll throw down a hundo and pick a few guys/gals and put in the bets at bovada myself. I just need a numbers person that's also in the zone to keep track of the money. All participants would need to be able to receive bitcoin though if we win

If you have everyone go all in on every pick. then the numbers are easy. Say you start with 25 and win 24.50. Next bet is 49.50. All you have to do is add the previous risk amount and the previous win amount and roll that into the next bet. Whenever you stop, the total is divided by the number of participants. It only got difficult in mine, because there were people that came out or were partially in, and I had different lines at different books.

Need to see who is interested though

Anybody??

Are you kidding? After that? Everybody would be interested. Except maybe the people that I listed that never showed up, but maybe they would be in yours now. What I was thinking of doing anyway is creating a thread and just asking anyone who would ever be interested in participating in a zone in the future to please list their names. That way we know who is interested. It won't be a list for any particular zone, but one that we could draw from in different zones going forward.

Need to see who is interested though

Anybody??

You should start a thread. It depends on whether you are strictly looking for the best sharpest posters, or if there is room for entertainment value. I don't like to be in zones because I really feel bad if I were to pick a loser...or I like to be early in the lineup so if I shit the bed not a huge loss.

You might look in the play of the day thread and see who is doing well. Poster Blanda is doing crazy good in soccer. Poster sharp square is just a good guy and should probably be invited in one of these..(a few of these types out there). ..BoatX 3 is doing well. Gabe. Brick is REALLY good in zone plays. Plenty to choose from. Honestly, I would start a thread and ask who is interested. Bottom line is anyone can win on any given day and anyone can lose. . Look at Teddy. Who would've thought he would've gone 3-0? Lol... I don't know that there is advantage to necessarily picking certain people. The reality is most of these don't go past three or four picks .....all a crapshoot.

Pick people who you think will be easy-going and not have any personality conflicts or are too impatient. Of course that's half of what makes it fun. Good luck. Let's do this!

• 3 years later...