Ohio State/Alabama In Game Thread

LCD

Mariota very unimpressive so far. Winston also. Neither QB playing well

I like Mariota but honestly id say ive been underwhelmed watching him more times than not. Numbers are phenomenal but just like with Winston last year i dont see him complete that many very difficult throws. There's lots of easy throws in college that you just dont see in the pros. Today he's not even hitting the easy ones

I do like his demeanor. He's very cool and composed which you want out of your QB and leader. I'd feel much more comfortable with Mariota leading my team than Winston that's for sure

Fowler is awful' date=' it's like he has no clue whats going on[/quote']

I don't think he's that bad but it was hilarious earlier when he was calling a fumble that mariota picked up and ran when it was just a regular read option play that mariota kept it on (Kirk corrected him pretty quickly)

Herby is the best though

I don't think he's that bad but it was hilarious earlier when he was calling a fumble that mariota picked up and ran when it was just a regular read option play that mariota kept it on (Kirk corrected him pretty quickly)

Herby is the best though

I've tried to like him all year, I just can't do it lol.

I agree Herby is the best

my perception was that Winston could run a little more than he is showing tonight...am I wrong?

He's a decent runner but not super fast no. More like Teddy Bridgewater than Cam Newton in terms of running

I think people just assume he's a great runner since he's black (i know tons made that assumption with Teddy B also)