Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

You have been a pos for years.

This isn't some new found thing for you.

gtfo outta here with that shit

you have no right to say that

you post proof of your accusations, bullshitter

Pocket records I don't think anybody is even paying attention. I was half ass paying attention in some thread and I still don't even understand what you are being accused of.

Really – I think Boat is that is right no one cares. But if you keep bringing it up, they will start to ask what is going on.

What is going on?

See?

Guest pocketrockets

Pocket records I don't think anybody is even paying attention. I was half ass paying attention in some thread and I still don't even understand what you are being accused of.

Really – I think Boat is that is right no one cares. But if you keep bringing it up, they will start to ask what is going on.

What is going on?

See?

BBB is claiming I stole and posed as NES to resell his PPH service... retarded as it is cause i never had access to the perhead database or else... i didnt even know what was nes pph site...

My beef is that this guy dont need to make up shit to bring me down, there is plenty of true material to go around... if he is gonna say that better have proof.

Doesnt look good for a mod to be making up poster stories to either, fuck him up or create controversy.

My plate is already full with shit ive done to have shit others have done added to it. Fuck that.

Guest boatboatboat

BBB is claiming I stole and posed as NES to resell his PPH service... retarded as it is cause i never had access to the perhead database or else... i didnt even know what was nes pph site...

Wrong

Guest pocketrockets

Starting talks with peeps.

Bateman for rockets straight up.

Trade the tard.

You are a dumbass with no honor. You talk about others lying while lying in the process. You claim to defend players while taking stiff money paid vacations to CR for a publicity stunt.

Guest pocketrockets

Im asking for proof. You have none. Apologize and admit you know jackshit about my dealings with nes or perhead cause there have never been any dealings... what will it take? I need to bring NES here to clarify this bs?

Guest pocketrockets

Be responsible for your words... you are mod and you have lots of influence here... you cant be making up stories or felonies to posters yiu are not even sure about...you have done nothing but harass me since january... this has to end...