TGF's 2nd Annual $5 Cook-off - $100 Cash Prize

jd_

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you say if it has the word sauce labeled on it, it should be free? I know of several gourmet sauces that are $10+. Should they be free? They say sauce on the bottle. 

Which sauce exactly are you wanting free? You mentioned sour cream and salsa and wondered why they weren't free and then said it didn't matter because you weren't using them anyway. Sriracha would be fine and is a hot sauce. Sweet and sour sauce, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm just saying that anyone can take any item and make a case for it being free or a commonly used pantry item. So that is why we set the list last year and locked it. 

List what you want to use and we can have one final vote on it and then we will have our list locked. People then can either use the list provided and have fun with a free shot at $100 or can start a separate contest with as many free items as they'd like. Ya folla? 

So you say if it has the word sauce labeled on it, it should be free? I know of several gourmet sauces that are $10+. Should they be free? They say sauce on the bottle.

Which sauce exactly are you wanting free? You mentioned sour cream and salsa and wondered why they weren't free and then said it didn't matter because you weren't using them anyway. Sriracha would be fine and is a hot sauce. Sweet and sour sauce, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm just saying that anyone can take any item and make a case for it being free or a commonly used pantry item. So that is why we set the list last year and locked it.

List what you want to use and we can have one final vote on it and then we will have our list locked. People then can either use the list provided and have fun with a free shot at $100 or can start a separate contest with as many free items as they'd like. Ya folla?

Relax pal! Im joking..

I say we do need to add a rule though...

If anyone is caught soliciting votes behind the scenes, they are automatically eliminated.

Yes. It happened last contest...

Holy shits! This is news to me. Would love to hear about it since TTP and WVU had a side bet going and other posters put up prizes.