History of Pro Gambler FEZZIK's FezzDaq:

Fazzer

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct.

I could give 2 shits less.

The fascinating point to me is that Fezzik is advertised as a full time professional bettor for over 10 years.

How the fuck can he survive being down 100+ units 5 months through the season - 

but this is where the tout business comes in to provide income.

Its all good if you understand the game. 

Correct.

I could give 2 shits less.

The fascinating point to me is that Fezzik is advertised as a full time professional bettor for over 10 years.

How the fuck can he survive being down 100+ units 5 months through the season -

but this is where the tout business comes in to provide income.

Its all good if you understand the game.

He's a salesman good for him....same as a car salesman.... my brother in law was on the bubble with buying a new car and the salesman said if he bought he would throw in 100 $1 scratchers....max value per tic was $500 and my wife's bro talked about it like he has negotiated a million dollar deal...

People are suckers....who cares

I don't get the Fezzik hate, who cares that he sells picks to degens? But what I do t get even more is the love affair for CB, the guy is a fvcking loser who keeps track of posting records of fellow losers online....Bob is pathetic

He says it doesn't take that much time but that can't be true. Has to take sometime. Who the fuxk wants to waste time proving that a bunch of guys are flipping coins like anyone with a clue knows.