Markelle Fultz

Blue

That's all everyone is talking about in the upcoming NBA draft is Fultz. I didn't see many if any of his games this past season but have watched a fair amount of film on him and I just don't see what the big deal is. IMO Simmons was much more impressive at LSU than Fultz was at Washington. Is this year just a weak draft ? What am I missing here? Don't get me wrong he's a very talented player but I just don't see how he's a lock to be #1, he's good but not that fuckin good from what I've seen. Fill me in folks.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all everyone is talking about in the upcoming NBA draft is Fultz. I didn't see many if any of his games this past season but have watched a fair amount of film on him and I just don't see what the big deal is. IMO Simmons was much more impressive at LSU than Fultz was at Washington. Is this year just a weak draft ? What am I missing here? Don't get me wrong he's a very talented player but I just don't see how he's a lock to be #1, he's good but not that fuckin good from what I've seen. Fill me in folks.

:doh

Fultz is unreal. Guaranteed perennial NBA all-star. He does everything well.

:doh

Fultz is unreal. Guaranteed perennial NBA all-star. He does everything well.

Ok I'm glad to hear this. I need to watch more film. My squad has as good of a chance as anyone grabbing him. If we can somehow someway sign Gordon Heyward and draft Fultz watch the fuck out.

My hometown Celtics will take him.............We are owed ever since the day we got fucked on Timmy D.................Tonight is our night... And Deemer take notice, the Celtics may not beat the cavs this year, But the Cavs run is done starting next year............. Fultz is a very very skilled killed, in the Penny Hardaway mold before Penny got hurt.             There also are some nice underclassman coming out, Celtics need the nail th4ese 2 picks, sign 1 free agent big man and next year we are winning the title...............

Oh yeah i still like the Celtics to beat the Cavs 4-3, for a +450 shot...............

had one of the worst d1 rosters in the country around him. not sure why he chose washington

Roster was bad, but not quite that bad. Playing for one of the worst gameday coaches in the country certainly didn't help.

Agree that Fultz has a bigger upside than Simmons. Would be very, very surprised if he doesn't end up being the better player.

Fultz deserves to be the clear cut #1. No idea why people keep throwing his college record against him...who gives a fuck what his record was in college. One of the most pointless thing people look at when evaluating pro prospects in sports.

Look over the best teams of the past 20 years, most of them were littered with nba nothings like Tyler Hansborough, Sean May, Tyus Jones, Shabazz Napier, everybody on Villanova last year

You want skill, athleticism and potential. Fultz has it all. Simmons last year had it all other than a jump shot but that can be developed

Josh Jackson another player im taking over the slightly overhyped Ball, love Jacksons potential. Should be a better NBA player than college player and he was a damn good college player

Deep draft though, one of the few drafts where even at 7/8/9 you have guys with all star upside

Fultz deserves to be the clear cut #1. No idea why people keep throwing his college record against him...who gives a fuck what his record was in college. One of the most pointless thing people look at when evaluating pro prospects in sports.

Look over the best teams of the past 20 years, most of them were littered with nba nothings like Tyler Hansborough, Sean May, Tyus Jones, Shabazz Napier, everybody on Villanova last year

You want skill, athleticism and potential. Fultz has it all. Simmons last year had it all other than a jump shot but that can be developed

Josh Jackson another player im taking over the slightly overhyped Ball, love Jacksons potential. Should be a better NBA player than college player and he was a damn good college player

Deep draft though, one of the few drafts where even at 7/8/9 you have guys with all star upside

I love Josh Jackson too. Will be very happy if Sixers draft him.

I think philly is planning on making Simmons their PG even though hes 6 10. They see him as a Lebron type (not as phsycially intimidating but that mold) and want him as a new age point forward

Sixers have always been a draft the best player squad though lately going for high end talent over positional need, which is smart imo early on. I think their pick ends up being Jackson or Tatum, either one looks amazing to throw with Simmons, Embiid and Saric moving forward as a core