Markelle Fultz

Blue

I think philly is planning on making Simmons their PG even though hes 6 10. They see him as a Lebron type (not as phsycially intimidating but that mold) and want him as a new age point forward

Sixers have always been a draft the best player squad though lately going for high end talent over positional need, which is smart imo early on. I think their pick ends up being Jackson or Tatum, either one looks amazing to throw with Simmons, Embiid and Saric moving forward as a core

This might end up being a blessing in disguise for PHX.  If they would have landed a top 2 pick, they would have picked a PG and traded Bledsoe.  I'd imagine they would not be able to get equal value for Bledsoe.  So keep Bledsoe, and draft Jackson or Tatum.  And hope one of those guys blossom as they play alongside Bledsoe, Booker, and Chriss.  

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tatum is best player in draft

Jackson overrated.  He'll be another Kidd Gilchrist

More fluid offensive game than MKG

Jackson has ability to be all star caliber on both ends of the floor also. Has to have more consistency with the jump shot but that is most guys coming out of college and the ones that do often determines the big hits vs the busts.

LOL at Fultz going 3rd.T

Tatum lol

Good for a laugh at least. If the Celtics want to give the Bulls the #1 pick for Butler yes please.

Yeah no way thats happening. If Celts wanted to give up #1 pick they would have done it this year, but made it clear it was off limits to everybody. And thats before they even were guaranteed the top pick, could have ended up 4th

Boston smart enough to know their window isnt right now. Grab a sensational young player and be an even better team in 4 years when Lebron is gone and GS probably nowhere near as good

I think philly is planning on making Simmons their PG even though hes 6 10. They see him as a Lebron type (not as phsycially intimidating but that mold) and want him as a new age point forward

Sixers have always been a draft the best player squad though lately going for high end talent over positional need, which is smart imo early on. I think their pick ends up being Jackson or Tatum, either one looks amazing to throw with Simmons, Embiid and Saric moving forward as a core

Tripp sharp.

Simmons one guy I'm going to head down and pay to watch , big fan.

I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that the Lakers take Ball

maybe not a foregone conclusion but unless Magic is an amazing poker player and just throwing everyone off the scent of who he actually wants hes been drooling over Ball for months. And thats not just public stances, the credible nba insiders all have said Magic absolutely loves Ball and wants him in a Lakers uni

Im not a Ball guy but there is lots to love about his game. He sees the game at an elite level already. He can step into the league and be a top 10 passer from day 1, maybe even better than that. Plus hes long and fairly athletic. He could be a great player

Problem is he is beyond suspect defensively, likely will get destroyed on defensive pick and rolls (but run them to an elite level on the offensive side), and I hate his shot. I know his numbers are very good esp as a catch and shooter, but i hate drafting guys with awkward looking shots as they typically do not pan out consistently over time. Noah had nice shooting numbers for a few years but that didnt last and he couldnt be trusted as a shooter since the form was all wrong. Lonzo looks like he shoots from his hip, tough to get that off shooting off the dribble

But if his shot does keep up with his college numbers he will be an all star is my guess. I just think his flaws are great enough to pass over him for other high end talents in the draft.

Magic's an idiot but Pelinka's smart

I think they still like Ingram a lot so doubt they take SF. Could see them taking Fox over Ball

Either way LAL need to trade Russell

Isn't the point of Ingram that he is really versatile or was supposed to be? Put on some weight and move to the four, or play them both at the same time and have a big wing. 

I'm not a huge Russell fan, and he's got locker room issues but I actually like his game better than Ingram's. Maybe Ingram gets a lot better, but I never liked that pick.

They probably think Ball and Russell can play together but they also have Clarkson who's signed to a team friendly deal. I think Ball and Russell would be a disaster together. Who are they going to guard?

Russell probably still has decent trade value. They could include him in a George deal and not risk losing out on him. But seems like he's had enough of Indy and wants to play for LAL so don't know why you'd trade for a guy you can sign next year. He'd take less to play for Lakers because he can make up that money doing other shit in LA

I think Ball is just a bigger Rubio. That shot isn't going to be pretty in the NBA, he was MIA in crunch time in college. He's a real good passer, can help facilitate on the break but he ain't going to pour in 18+ a night at the NBA level.

I'd probably take him 5th or lower. Fultz clearly better. Tatum much better. I like Fox better. Hell, I even like Zach Collins better