U20 World Cup

TommyL

Anyone else capping the U20 games (or have any insight into the tourney)?  Two years ago, seemed to be pretty decent limits for an event with pretty soft lines (at least based on the ridiculous amount of CLV that I picked up on some of the games).  Starts tonight, and Fox appears to have really good coverage (everything on FS1 or FS2 and live, albeit it overnight).  Unfortunately, tough to get much info in English on it, so a lot of digging thru other languages.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one gambles here.

Rito look at these #s i got this morning, i'm kiling France Ligue 2 

Pending 3 Team Parlay         Pending 5/19/17 2:30pm  France Soccer  452 Strasbourg (FRA-2) -561* vs Bourg Peronnas (FRA-2)         Pending 5/19/17 2:30pm  France Soccer  464 Lens (FRA-2) -447* vs Chamois Niort (FRA-2)         Pending 5/19/17 2:30pm  France Soccer  470 Brest (FRA-2) -337* vs Gazelec Ajaccio (FRA-2)

Rito look at these #s i got this morning, i'm kiling France Ligue 2 

Pending 3 Team Parlay         Pending 5/19/17 2:30pm  France Soccer  452 Strasbourg (FRA-2) -561* vs Bourg Peronnas (FRA-2)         Pending 5/19/17 2:30pm  France Soccer  464 Lens (FRA-2) -447* vs Chamois Niort (FRA-2)         Pending 5/19/17 2:30pm  France Soccer  470 Brest (FRA-2) -337* vs Gazelec Ajaccio (FRA-2)

last week of the season, weird shit happens in these leagues.  games probably all fixed

Guest pocketrockets

last week of the season, weird shit happens in these leagues. games probably all fixed

EXACTLY!!! No play unless teams fighting for championship/relegation

Tonight...

Venezuela +.5 Germany (+123) 1 unit to win 1.23 units
Venezuela/Germany under 2.5 (-108) 1.62 units to win 1.5 units
England E, -.5 Argentina (+150) 1 unit to win 1.5 units
South Korea -.5, -1 Guinea (-131) 2.62 units to win 2 units

Unless otherwise noted, everything is from 5Dimes.  Volume won't be this high going forward, but several of the teams that I feel are mispriced happen to play in tonight's wave.

If I had Pinnacle, I'd be playing the Germany team total under (1.5, with the under +104).  But unfortunately, none of my Pinny clones seem to have it up, and assume it won't get added in the next three hours.

Guest pocketrockets

Tonight...

Venezuela +.5 Germany (+123) 1 unit to win 1.23 units

Venezuela/Germany under 2.5 (-108) 1.62 units to win 1.5 units

England E, -.5 Argentina (+150) 1 unit to win 1.5 units

South Korea -.5, -1 Guinea (-131) 2.62 units to win 2 units

Unless otherwise noted, everything is from 5Dimes. Volume won't be this high going forward, but several of the teams that I feel are mispriced happen to play in tonight's wave.

If I had Pinnacle, I'd be playing the Germany team total under (1.5, with the under +104). But unfortunately, none of my Pinny clones seem to have it up, and assume it won't get added in the next three hours.

Man I was liking the over on germany venezuela... can you please share your thoughts?

Man I was liking the over on germany venezuela... can you please share your thoughts?

It's more about Venezuela than Germany.  A back line (plus a really good defensive midfielder in Herrera) that's pretty much the same group that they used in the qualifying tournament with a lot of success defensively.  With 4 of the 6 third place teams advancing, there is less incentive to press the game if they do get behind, as goal difference is key.  The Venezuela coach also made some comments about the short turnaround time (72 hours) for players of this age group, and the need to pace themselves today.  I'm also not sold that this German team is as good as some others think (wouldn't be that surprised to see them finish third in the group).

Just like two years ago, seeing lots of volatility with the lines.  Someone is hitting Germany pretty hard, but the under got absolutely pounded (in the past 30 minutes, u2.5 went from about -105 up to -149)

Another thing that hasn't changed...Like 500 people at the game being held in a 30k seat stadium (and I'm being very generous with the 500).