biggest weave ever heard

sports j

Guest pocketrockets

This can be in your personal life or a weave from the forum.

I go into a corner store come out a homeless guy tells me he needs $5 because he hadnt eaten for 7 days i told him "African American you supposed to be dead" and drove off.

Looooool. Great comeback.

The superintendent of my job site just hit me with a monster weave and whole time he told me I was thinking of this thread....

Told me when he was working and going to school he was getting like 3hrs of sleep a night and he was so zombied out that he forgot he had bought a lottery ticket and was watching the news and they made an announcement that the person who had not claimed the 5 million dollar prize had 30 minutes left before the deadline and they read off the numbers and he turned his place inside out because he knew those were his numbers and found it with 10 minutes left and said fvck it I'll never make it to the store in time and tore it up went to sleep and has never played since...

Wonder if he even believes it....people are weird

Guest pocketrockets

The superintendent of my job site just hit me with a monster weave and whole time he told me I was thinking of this thread....

Told me when he was working and going to school he was getting like 3hrs of sleep a night and he was so zombied out that he forgot he had bought a lottery ticket and was watching the news and they made an announcement that the person who had not claimed the 5 million dollar prize had 30 minutes left before the deadline and they read off the numbers and he turned his place inside out because he knew those were his numbers and found it with 10 minutes left and said fvck it I'll never make it to the store in time and tore it up went to sleep and has never played since...

lol

Ask him to sign up here.... He'd be the #1 Weaver here immediately

Was he wearing new boots?

Is the hungarian who had an nba system for you?