Isiah & Kawhi

Deemer

At what point do you call these guys soft? 

If you remember, Jay Cutler came out of a playoff game for a minor injury and it lived with him the rest of his career. Isiah has talked a big game the entire series and now will sit with a "hip injury". Leonard sprained his ankle in middle of G1 and has sat 1/2 G1, G2, and G3. For an NBA superstar, 5ish days on a sprained ankle is a ton of time to heal. I've seen other players sprain ankles and return in a quarter.... Leonard is getting a huge pass because Spurs organization likes to preserve players, yeah okay....

Both of these guys, imo are soft. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point do you call these guys soft? 

If you remember, Jay Cutler came out of a playoff game for a minor injury and it lived with him the rest of his career. Isiah has talked a big game the entire series and now will sit with a "hip injury". Leonard sprained his ankle in middle of G1 and has sat 1/2 G1, G2, and G3. For an NBA superstar, 5ish days on a sprained ankle is a ton of time to heal. I've seen other players sprain ankles and return in a quarter.... Leonard is getting a huge pass because Spurs organization likes to preserve players, yeah okay....

Both of these guys, imo are soft. 

Have you ever had a severely sprained ankle?  I mean to the point where you basically have torn ligaments?  Not sure if his is that bad, but that's not something you can play on.  I mean you can, but you won't be effective.  

Not with Leonards game.  

Probably he is done hurting his contract negotiations. Guy looked like a max player until the Cavaliers have made him look like hes an 8th grader.

I said that would happen in my celtics thread. celts needed him to play decent to keep his trade value with fultz likely coming in. cleveland shut down thomas 2 years ago and they are making him look really bad this series. i wouldnt be shocked if it was management that decided to keep him out because they has to salvage something for his trade value

just to think thomas ave pts this series was o/u 27.5

lol

I said that would happen in my celtics thread. celts needed him to play decent to keep his trade value with fultz likely coming in. cleveland shut down thomas 2 years ago and they are making him look really bad this series. i wouldnt be shocked if it was management that decided to keep him out because they has to salvage something for his trade value

just to think thomas ave pts this series was o/u 27.5

lol

LOL his trade value hasn't taken a hit at all. 

You think his trade value has dropped because of 2 games? Jaysus.

Almost as bad as Deemer saying he's not a max-player anymore. Mid-tier players get max contracts in the NBA; ISIAH was in the MVP race this year. Absurd to say he's not a max player because he had two bad games. 

Timely coming in to be negative, per usual. 

I've seen Lebron's ankle do a 180 and bend flat and the guy doesn't miss a play. Leonard is a bitch, plain and simple.

Negative? You're the one calling Kawhi Leonard soft without having a clue about the severity of his injury. For all you know it's a high ankle sprain which might as well be as bad as a break. 

Negative? You're the one calling Kawhi Leonard soft without having a clue about the severity of his injury. For all you know it's a high ankle sprain which might as well be as bad as a break. 

I think we would know if it was a high ankle sprain, pal. You don't think that'd be reported?