Isiah & Kawhi

Deemer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deems, wish you were a bit older, The majority of teams before they become very good world champion teams have to get there and lose a time or 2 before they are ready to win.... Pistons, bulls, Cleveland all had to take their lumps before they won it...

Now you wanna talk the Cleveland /Boston series? The Celtics have not showed up and can not stop the Cavs plain and simple..... No team is going to be in the game when you allow the other team to shoot 70% and you shoot 25%, game over plain and simple..Celtics are outmatched here.   Celtics cant and have not rebounded the ball all season, they have no low post option to stop a team from going on these sick runs we have seen in the playoffs, 16-0 to start a gam,e 22-0 and 26-0 in game.....They dont have any answers when the 22-28 foot jump shots are not fallen..

I hope Lebron Sticks around for a couple more years, The Celtics will be back next year. We will either draft Fultz or tarde the pick for a quality big man which the celtics need bad.. They will sign a Very good player or 2 this year.   They will be back Ray Charles can see that. Who cares how severely injured either Thomas or Leonard are? The bottom line is both arent helping their teams when they are on the floor injured. Could they suit up and give it a go? Im sure they could but i dont think they would be helping their teams by playing

Congrats to the Cavs, they beat a team that has been out rebounded all year and shoots strictly jump shots.  Hard to win a series getting out rebounded every game but also shooting 22-28 jumpers while the other team is pounding it down low and shooting layups.

Very simple minded to think these two games meant nothing for isiah's future

its the 2nd time hes been absolutely shut-down by cleveland. plus washington exposed him on defense......hes a regular season stud when no one is playing defense. but a max player thats a reach

trade him straight up for a center

Guy is going to be top 5 in the MVP voting but he's not a max contract guy because he got shut down and beat by a team that's beaten everyone... So only guys on Cleveland and GS deserve max money. One of the more bizarre arguments I've read in a long time.

He's also guaranteed to get a max contract.

i meant not worthy of a max contract. will get one yes as will hayward

both players arent even in my top 25

its the 2nd time hes been absolutely shut-down by cleveland. plus washington exposed him on defense......hes a regular season stud when no one is playing defense. but a max player thats a reach

trade him straight up for a center

Wiz series first time you've watched Isaiah? He's always been a liability on defense. That's why Smart plays down the stretch. Smart and Bradley can hide Isaiah's defensive deficiencies

I'm not even sure I'd say Kyrie and IT are all that different. Give IT Lebron and he's knocking down shot after shot. 

Griffin can't stay healthy and that's huge; never shows up when it mattters.

Rest of the guys, I'd say are better. 

Thomas is the worst defensive PG in the league, Kyrie is only 80th.