Sol Aristatel

An NBA conference championship game has a Patriots vs the Browns regular season type spread.  

This is pathetic.  NBA = garbage.   

Pussy Lebron killed it.  I can't win a title on my own so I'll jump ship to South Beach with my talents.  KD even worse.  Fucking follower.  

Lebron has one title in CLE.  That's the only one I'm counting.  It's legit.  Sorta.  

Garbage. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An NBA conference championship game has a Patriots vs the Browns regular season type spread.

This is pathetic. NBA = garbage.

Pussy Lebron killed it. I can't win a title on my own so I'll jump ship to South Beach with my talents. KD even worse. Fucking follower.

Lebron has one title in CLE. That's the only one I'm counting. It's legit. Sorta.

Garbage.

This can be potentially the greatest final in NBA history. This rivalry may be better than Lakers/Celtics. They will get 10 days off before the finals which does suck ass though. Cavs -16.5 today looks too easy. Get over yourself that the conference finals suck on both ends. We're going to get an epic final in return.

This is pathetic. NBA = garbage.

Pussy Lebron killed it. I can't win a title on my own so I'll jump ship to South Beach with my talents. KD even worse. Fucking follower.

Lebron has one title in CLE. That's the only one I'm counting. It's legit. Sorta.

Garbage.

weren't the rams -14 or more vs the patriots in the Superbowl?

KD is the bitch here; Lebron actually went home to a team that wasn't a supposed super team. His move to Miami was bitch made, no doubt, but his return to Cleveland was fine.

OKC vs GS could have been an epic rivalry for 3-4 years but instead we get nothing close to that in the WCF. Hilarious seeing him say "if you don't like it, don't watch." I'm sure Silver loved to hear that quote.

I wouldn't say this is the fate for the next few years though; a couple teams are a player away and anything can happen in an NBA offseason. 

weren't the rams -14 or more vs the patriots in the Superbowl?

49ers over Chargers was like 17+

A lot of big lines back in the day on NFL when NFC was just beating down the AFC. We have been lucky the last bunch of years teams and lines been tight in the SuperBowl.

I will say to me this has been the worst NBA playoff lineup I have ever seen. Cant watch it. What has there been maybe 2 or 3 games total that came down to the last few minutes.

Pussy Lebron killed it.  I can't win a title on my own so I'll jump ship to South Beach with my talents.  KD even worse.  Fucking follower.  

Lebron has one title in CLE.  That's the only one I'm counting.  It's legit.  Sorta.  

Garbage. 

Durant is the only pussy. blew a 3-1 lead and then joined the super-team that beat him

thats so fucking weak. i would love if bronners beat them again. i would just love it

playoffs have been brutal but honestly NBA is always run by dominant teams. Love when people romanticize and completely forget the past was like this also

Lakers and Celtics used to whip through everybody in the NBA on their way to the finals vs each other

Bulls won 6 of 8 years. THe only two years they didnt the Rockets went back to back

Then Spurs and Lakers took turns dominating for years

In the NBA the playoffs are never about good or great first/second round matchups. ITs all about the NBA finals, maybe the conf finals mixed in. And yes this years conf finals blow, but the finals should be amazing. Ill take that trade off

Funny that many of the people that slam leagues for dominance like the NBA also hate the NHL which is all about parity and if you get in the playoffs you have a shot (Nashville 1 win from the Finals and they had the lowest points of any team in the playoffs, Ottawa 2 wins from the finals and they had the worst +/- and i think the worst odds of any team to win the Cup)

Garbage. 

Pats were what, -15 THIS YEAR in a playoff game vs Houston? Conference semifinals?

NBA not the only sport with stuff like that. Pats were 13 pt favs in the finals vs the Giants not that long ago, as others have posted plenty examples of that in the SB over the years

It happens in sports. Sports like basketball that are dictated by few players it will happen more often. Just like in tennis you see the same guys win time after time, doesnt make the sport bad means you get great finals' and have to understand going in only 4 guys have a realistic shot at the title

celtics-lakers yes somewhat dominated but they didnt lead by 41 at halftime

spurs series would have been pretty good if pachulia didnt purposely set kawhi up

the specific leads dont really matter

the point is you knew who was going to win or who was going to be in the finals down to 2 or 3 teams

Same as right now. Everybody knew it would be Clev/GS in the finals and that is fine. Does it matter that Boston gets swept instead of taking it to 5? They werent winning anyways.

Spurs were maybe seen as the one outside team with a shot (crazy to say about a team with 60+ wins) but even they were +900 to beat GS WITH Kawhi healthy.

playoffs have been brutal but honestly NBA is always run by dominant teams. Love when people romanticize and completely forget the past was like this also

Lakers and Celtics used to whip through everybody in the NBA on their way to the finals vs each other

Bulls won 6 of 8 years. THe only two years they didnt the Rockets went back to back

Then Spurs and Lakers took turns dominating for years

In the NBA the playoffs are never about good or great first/second round matchups. ITs all about the NBA finals, maybe the conf finals mixed in. And yes this years conf finals blow, but the finals should be amazing. Ill take that trade off

Funny that many of the people that slam leagues for dominance like the NBA also hate the NHL which is all about parity and if you get in the playoffs you have a shot (Nashville 1 win from the Finals and they had the lowest points of any team in the playoffs, Ottawa 2 wins from the finals and they had the worst +/- and i think the worst odds of any team to win the Cup)

These series are not even remotely compelling. Who would pay for this garbage? I've watched the NBA since the early 70's and was nothing remotely like this. If you were a Minn fan, why would you buy season tickets? Better yet, a 76ers or a Nets fan? Big reason the NHL has parity is a hard salary cap.

These series are not even remotely compelling. Who would pay for this garbage? I've watched the NBA since the early 70's and was nothing remotely like this. If you were a Minn fan, why would you buy season tickets? Better yet, a 76ers or a Nets fan? Big reason the NHL has parity is a hard salary cap.

that is one reason for sure but also you dont impact a game the same way with one player in hockey the way you do in basketball

Lebron can go to literally any team in the East and im taking them to win the conference. You put him on the Nets or Sixers next year and ill take them and give you the field.

Crosby goes to Arizona and they arent remotely a contender because you need a team around the best player. Pitt went years without being a threat in the playoffs since they didnt have anything at all beyond Crosby/Malkin

Im certainly not arguing the playoffs are intriguing in the NBA to this point, but the playoffs in the nba are rarely that intriguing till the finals, sometimes the conf finals. You can pretty much always pinpoint 3-4 teams preseason that will contend for the title and nobody else has much of a shot. Its just the sport. I love basketball so i enjoy it and embrace the great finals matchups. Its probably not for everybody

that is one reason for sure but also you dont impact a game the same way with one player in hockey the way you do in basketball

Lebron can go to literally any team in the East and im taking them to win the conference. You put him on the Nets or Sixers next year and ill take them and give you the field.

Crosby goes to Arizona and they arent remotely a contender because you need a team around the best player. Pitt went years without being a threat in the playoffs since they didnt have anything at all beyond Crosby/Malkin

Im certainly not arguing the playoffs are intriguing in the NBA to this point, but the playoffs in the nba are rarely that intriguing till the finals, sometimes the conf finals. You can pretty much always pinpoint 3-4 teams preseason that will contend for the title and nobody else has much of a shot. Its just the sport. I love basketball so i enjoy it and embrace the great finals matchups. Its probably not for everybody

the nets lol!

I think the Knicks are the minimum team he would need to win the East. He needs at least one other star on the team.

the specific leads dont really matter

the point is you knew who was going to win or who was going to be in the finals down to 2 or 3 teams

Same as right now. Everybody knew it would be Clev/GS in the finals and that is fine. Does it matter that Boston gets swept instead of taking it to 5? They werent winning anyways.

Spurs were maybe seen as the one outside team with a shot (crazy to say about a team with 60+ wins) but even they were +900 to beat GS WITH Kawhi healthy.

i think the specific leads matter. larry legend was never blowing out the 76ers by 50 in the conference semifinals......those celts/lakers teams were just barely better then the other teams....however you are right about the bulls i believe they were -1000 against Utah and utah was a very solid team

The NBA needs to get back to that point, where it's about team and not stars. When the Bulls won their 6 titles, they beat 5 different teams. Now you have a worthless salary cap where teams benefit by exceeding it. Change that, and see if Cleveland wins it. I'm guessing they may have a harder time.