Fire in my building lucky i got out

Moldoveanu

Fuckng rookie fire fighters. Must have been first time on the job for that ladder truck guy. Get some water on it already

The water was on the other side of the building they put it out from the inside

The lady said she had 4 cats one of them knocked down the candle whIle she went down to the laundry

2 of them died

250 firefighters at the scene

3 police officers and 4 firefighters hurt

And about 10-15 from the building

Glad you're ok Moldy that's some scary shit . Where you live pal ? Jersey City ?

New YOrk City

now from my friend i hear a different story he says that she was lil bit drunk when she was outside

and they were doing BBQ at 3:00 in the morning

they had the Grill outside on the balcony and someone opened up the laundry for her to go take her cloth that she washed and forgot

and somehow the fire started and her daughter started started to bang on all the doors to warn people

also the old guy who was next to me thought that it was on TV all the banging and screaming cause he had the TV on and he fell asleep back

and he woke up and he saw the air conditioner on fire and the windows and he got caught inside the apartment hes lucky hes alife the firefighters got him

out just in time before his ass got burned down 

New YOrk City

now from my friend i hear a different story he says that she was lil bit drunk when she was outside

and they were doing BBQ at 3:00 in the morning

they had the Grill outside on the balcony and someone opened up the laundry for her to go take her cloth that she washed and forgot

and somehow the fire started and her daughter started started to bang on all the doors to warn people

also the old guy who was next to me thought that it was on TV all the banging and screaming cause he had the TV on and he fell asleep back

and he woke up and he saw the air conditioner on fire and the windows and he got caught inside the apartment hes lucky hes alife the firefighters got him

out just in time before his ass got burned down

Damn he really is lucky! Kinda funny though how people in NYC are just used to hearing people screaming like its a normal thing lol