Hit a big won, boyz

D-Hustle

Tax is what you pay when you earn or win money. You aren't familiar with the concept since you've been living off government handouts for so long.

No, tax is not due if you can get away with not paying it. There should be no tax on a 1K lottery win, unless if his state charges sales tax or something equally ridiculous.

By the way joey,   if you want a picture of my junk, just ask, dont be shy. Lots of "curious" california men develop infatuations with people on the internet.

No, tax is not due if you can get away with not paying it. There should be no tax on a 1K lottery win, unless if his state charges sales tax or something equally ridiculous.

By the way joey, if you want a picture of my junk, just ask, dont be shy. Lots of "curious" california men develop infatuations with people on the internet.

Love when idiots on the internet claim to understand taxes. Reminds me of Chris Harvard. You do realize I'm an Accountant, right?

It varies state to state of course, but the majority of states do tax lottery winnings. And most withhold said taxes on prizes greater than $500