The Cards best offense...

KingRevolver

Exactly. Reminds of those old Titans teams that were stacked on defense but come playoff time in 2007 and 2008 they were in deep shit because they lacked the main ingredient a good QB. However if Arizona did have Carson Palmer things might be a lot different. I am rooting heavily for Arizona would love to see them host their own Super Bowl in Glendale. Love Palmer and Stanton is decent but Lindley is not the guy at QB. Hearing Fitz might not be back at WR i'd love to see him in TN if he still has something in the tank.

Exactly. Reminds of those old Titans teams that were stacked on defense but come playoff time in 2007 and 2008 they were in deep shit because they lacked the main ingredient a good QB. However if Arizona did have Carson Palmer things might be a lot different. I am rooting heavily for Arizona would love to see them host their own Super Bowl in Glendale. Love Palmer and Stanton is decent but Lindley is not the guy at QB. Hearing Fitz might not be back at WR i'd love to see him in TN if he still has something in the tank.

Have a hard time seeing Fitz going anywhere but to a contender. Dont see him leaving to go to a bottom feeding team and even worse get stuck on a team with a shit QB again like he's been dealing with for a while in AZ

NE, New Orleans, Philly and Miami seem like the best fits to me. San Diego also

Would say St Louis but not sure hed go to a division foe