Proud to say I haven't watched one (1) second of NBA playoffs

HenryHiII2

See the highlights and scores of who won on sports center each night and even that is only because I just happen to watch the show, I could really care less

Trash product

Might watch some of the finals between GS and CLE. Maybe

Balls of cash aren't made betting fraud sports like NBA. They are made betting real sports like baseball football and golf.

-Cashball

See the highlights and scores of who won on sports center each night and even that is only because I just happen to watch the show, I could really care less

Trash product

Balls of cash aren't made betting fraud sports like NBA. They are made betting real sports like baseball football and golf.

-Cashball

Get fucked fucko!!!!

Trash product

-Cashball

Get fucked fucko!!!!

Trash product

-Cashball

I don't blame you.

After what I saw in Games 5, 6, and 7 of last year's Finals, the entire NBA is an irredeemable POS.

BOL...:cigar