Books slowpay customers and employees alike

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Been waiting for 33 days for some money they owe me for my services.

Excuse: the person in charge of dispatching and signing the checks is out on vacation.

Like is my fuckin problem. Gimme motherfuckin cash then. Managing companies like a tavern. So I guess I can tell the credit company the same excuses and they wont sue.

Fuckin maggots.

Guest pocketrockets

You could always walk up in there and "show them" PR

3 armed security guards make it kinda rough... plus police HQ just 200 m away... police would be there in 5 mins or less.

If they play stupid however... I will send off some warnings. I know how to freak people out.

3 armed security guards make it kinda rough... plus police HQ just 200 m away... police would be there in 5 mins or less.

If they play stupid however... I will send off some warnings. I know how to freak people out.

Walk in there and take somebody hostage. Threaten to kill the hostage if they call the police. Grab what you can get and get out. Easy peezy.

Guest pocketrockets

Walk in there and take somebody hostage. Threaten to kill the hostage if they call the police. Grab what you can get and get out. Easy peezy.

Dude im so mad really... id have no qualms in taking someone out if that meant im getting paid today or tomorrow.

Dude im so mad really... id have no qualms in taking someone out if that meant im getting paid today or tomorrow.

Does a day ever pass where you don't threaten to cause bodily harm to someone? Or just think about causing bodily harm to someone? You need help pal.

Guest pocketrockets

Does a day ever pass where you don't threaten to cause bodily harm to someone? Or just think about causing bodily harm to someone? You need help pal.

Nope. And yeah I think about it a lot and want it badly sometimes but I just dont. Its called controlling the urge.

Wouldnt you be angry in my shoes? Stop crying Blue nobody has died yet. You wanna make yourself useful? Go save some lives, do some charity, if your soul is so pure and has no evil in it go help a good cause. You aint doing nothing bitching at me.

Guest pocketrockets

Does a day ever pass where you don't threaten to cause bodily harm to someone? Or just think about causing bodily harm to someone? You need help pal.

Good news bluesy. No one is getting whacked.

My cousin who is a judge of the CR court gave them a sweet call. They said fuck checks... we'll deposit half today and half tomorrow.

Guest pocketrockets

Lol ACH... George wont budge. He is a good pal and all but I embarassed him with the pipe thing.

Maybe now that I have short hair no one will recognize me and I can say Im Blue Weaving from cornacres Kansas.

Guest pocketrockets

PR you know that all companies by law have a max of 30 days to pay you so go to the Ministerio de Trabajo and file a claim and they will pay you in no time =)

They paid buddy ty :)

Nope. And yeah I think about it a lot and want it badly sometimes but I just dont. Its called controlling the urge.

Wouldnt you be angry in my shoes? Stop crying Blue nobody has died yet. You wanna make yourself useful? Go save some lives, do some charity, if your soul is so pure and has no evil in it go help a good cause. You aint doing nothing bitching at me.

:laugh