Shari @ Sbr is not very professional.

Gabe

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shari sent me this pm. I have not said anything even remotely mean to her.

You aren't welcome here. Especially touts who create fake accounts to promote their shit ass service.

Lou, Bill and John won't be helping you with this one. If you want to advertise your wannabe tout crap somewhere, go pay an ad fee on another forum. We don't do shit that here.

Try to create another account and/or promote again and I will not only ban you from ever even viewing SBR but I will publicly use all of our social media accounts to trash you as a scammer for the piece of shit you are

Good bye and good luck.

lol.....just erase history

also wouldnt be hard to ghost with an out of town IP but its not even worth it

Guest pocketrockets

Gabe fuck with her and ask her on a date. Want to see the response.

Tell you like women who are full of piss and vinegar. Turns you on.

Winnnnn

There are still pictures around i believe. Not sure it would help ur case tho.

Did you post there before. Is that the dispute...she thinks you are or were a ghost? I know they hate that shit over there.

She said he has been banned multiple times and he has been banned twice in a month so he is at least at 3. He denies that but also denies he posts stale lines and then does it the next day.

Gabe what is the advertising budget now for "our" site? This free advertising does not seem to be cutting it. I think we need a banner ad somewhere to get this thing off the ground. As a member of "our" site, I have concerns going forward. We seem to have hit the ceiling and need a new strategy.

K

There are still pictures around i believe. Not sure it would help ur case tho.

Did you post there before. Is that the dispute...she thinks you are or were a ghost? I know they hate that shit over there.

11 years ago... 2006. We're in 2017.

11 years ago... 2006. We're in 2017.

So ypu posted in 2006....Stopped posting , and then signed up with a new name and that is what the drama is about?

I had forgotten i had signed up over there like 5 years ago...dont even know if actually got an account. If i did, i did not know username or password.... I started process to get new account.last year.,.never had response. FInally I got someone else to inquire on my behalf. I think they thought i was trying to pull something because of same IP address. I dk, but sounds like she sure has it out for you.

But they let lying, con artist stiffs like eggs post over there.

GL

So ypu posted in 2006....Stopped posting , and then signed up with a new name and that is what the drama is about?

I had forgotten i had signed up over there like 5 years ago...dont even know if actually got an account. If i did, i did not know username or password.... I started process to get new account.last year.,.never had response. FInally I got someone else to inquire on my behalf. I think they thought i was trying to pull something because of same IP address. I dk, but sounds like she sure has it out for you.

But they let lying, con artist stiffs like eggs post over there.

GL

They don't allow any posting of sites related to gambling. That is an automatic ban.