Scarab

Trannyguy69

theAkathist

GamblingShark

CrockettsTheme

DavidPeterson

and a few others i cant remember. banned every single time

:laugh

I have no idea what's going on with the mods over there, but I routinely have people on Twitter contact me about issues with books, sometimes minor ones like wagers they can't get graded correctly, other times major ones like payout problems.  I usually tell them to sign up at SBR and post on the forum, and/or file an SBR complaint.  Many of these issues are with random books that don't even advertise at SBR so it's not like SBR could accuse them of signing up to start trouble with advertiser books. 

I've probably had at least 10 people in the last year or so, possibly even 20 people, tell me "I signed up and posted and I was immediately banned?"  In a lot of cases they were accused of being "ghosts" and these people mostly hadn't even heard of SBR before, or only heard about it in passing, so it's not like they were all previously banned for some sort of indiscretion.  I guess those numbnuts must assume that anyone new that's coherent enough to write a post about a book complaint must be some sort of ghost of someone who was previously banned???

Yes it's so weird dude.   With my dealings with her it's like she thinks I am someone else.. 

They know exactly who you are.  John doesn't want anyone that's been around the industry posting there.  Only complete fucking retards and n00bs