Are you sure you want to pass up the George-TTP dinner, WVU?

KingRevolver

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of fashionistas in here. Unreal.

Lol, I wore a soccer jersey with workout pants every day for like 3 years.

decided i had to fix that a couple years ago.   buy most of my clothes at this place in  colombia  http://www.arturocalle.com/coleccion/casual/    nice stuff and it costs like 1/5 of what stuff does here.   went to hugo boss the other day and spent $600 on a shirt and a pair of pants.  fuck that.   

Arturo Calle is pretty expensive here

Lol, I wore a soccer jersey with workout pants every day for like 3 years.

decided i had to fix that a couple years ago.   buy most of my clothes at this place in  colombia  http://www.arturocalle.com/coleccion/casual/    nice stuff and it costs like 1/5 of what stuff does here.   went to hugo boss the other day and spent $600 on a shirt and a pair of pants.  fuck that.   

Arturo Calle is pretty expensive here

It's not in Colombia at the moment, the dollar is really strong there.   For less than the pair of pants and shit I got at Hugo Boss, I got like 10 shirts, 5 pants, a couple pairs of shoes, and some belts.

Guest pocketrockets

Wearing hat > Wearing NFL jersey and Crocs

Surprised George left his fanny pack at home.

yeah I gotta agree with Kinger.

I would be caught dead weating crocs...

George. Honestly the shit Kinger just tried to pull I can't be part of this place for a while. Taking a break from this place and gonna pass on meeting.

Can't support this place and the books that are associated with it.

Your book and some others have been top notch with me but this is between King and I now and since he has the controls it's the only way to fight fire with fire.

What prompted this? When I go back there's nothing that I read that should have set TTP off......did Kinger do something then erase it?