Barkley vs. Shaq

KingRevolver

shaq obviously the better player and was better than Kobe on all of the title teams, but Shaq is a bitch in every argument

Guy gets his feelings hurt every time someone comes at him with a small rip (usually chuck)

Guy loves to sling out joke after joke but someone throws one his way and hes ready to fight.

The "you only went to one finals" line from Shaq didn't really do much to Barkley. But you can tell Barkley's retort "riding on Kobe and Wade's coattails" ... really burned Shaq. Guy was flustered. LOL

Alonzo Mourning was kinda funny too

Mourning was pretty fvcking good, he had that disease that fvcked him up for years but he was a beast......Shaq was a big dude, not a basketball player, no different then me playing my 12yr old nephew who made varsity his freshman year....just back him in and lay it up....that's all Shaq did

Mourning was pretty fvcking good, he had that disease that fvcked him up for years but he was a beast......Shaq was a big dude, not a basketball player, no different then me playing my 12yr old nephew who made varsity his freshman year....just back him in and lay it up....that's all Shaq did

Depending on how strong of a program your nephew plays for if he made varsity as a freshman he must be a pretty damn good player. I'd wager he'd beat you one on one 7/10 times pal.

He was the first freshman to make varsity and be starting point guard in 25yrs at his HS and I played him on his court and smashed him....he's a kid and 5-8 175 I'm a man and 6-1 222

No different then Shaq.....zero basketball skills but mega power advantage....

Surprised he couldn't just blow right past you and lay the ball in or break your ankles with his handles and pull up for an open 3 everytime.