Gabe I'm Bored: Lets Go At It For $100

Always Call Heads

As you are aware, I do not follow baseball. Lets bet $100 that I can beat Gabewins. I want +120 odds though. I get $120 if you lose.

Rest of the season 300 picks. No first five crap. Regular sides or totals.

You post to BT with updated lines and I will post here in the free picks subforum.

I am bored and have some money to burn by picking up $1,000 recently.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sounds riveting......can't wait to go to BT every day to search out 300 plays from Gabe and then come here and try to find the sub forum for baseball plays to get 300 plays from a guy who doesn't follow baseball......All that and more, the winner gets $100..... That's right, two fvcking zeros behind that 1

Speaking of two zeros......check the contestants.....hahahahahah

Yeah sounds riveting......can't wait to go to BT every day to search out 300 plays from Gabe and then come here and try to find the sub forum for baseball plays to get 300 plays from a guy who doesn't follow baseball......All that and more, the winner gets $100..... That's right, two fvcking zeros behind that 1

Gabe is hot at BT. Got 3000 views over there at 12 picks. And he wants to post at the Rx.

Leave the gambling to me Teddy.

Lol so true

Teddy you are the only donor we have for "our" site. How much have you donated so far for "our" benefit? We've got to get some spot play to get that balance to -249K.

300 picks for $100? I have to agree with Teddy on this one.

You and Teddy have the same problem. If only you had gambled for 33c per pick. I don't want Gabes money. I want his pride. If Gabe lost this bet, it would hurt a whole lot more than $1,000. He'd take $1,000 out of his WagerWeb account any day.

This is an advertising campaign as well.

You and Teddy have the same problem. If only you had gambled for 33c per pick. I don't want Gabes money. I want his pride. If Gabe lost this bet, it would hurt a whole lot more than $1,000. He'd take $1,000 out of his WagerWeb account any day.

This is an advertising campaign as well.

I understand the pride thing with Gabe. I was speaking for myself and ur offer to me. Then again I'm not pimping my talent on a website. I wouldn't make 300 picks for pride. 200 to beat TTP odds on me, and $3000 is taxing enough.

Maybe make it 100 picks and he might bite.

I understand the pride thing with Gabe. I was speaking for myself and ur offer to me. Then again I'm not pimping my talent on a website. I wouldn't make 300 picks for pride. 200 to beat TTP odds on me, and $3000 is taxing enough.

Maybe make it 100 picks and he might bite.

That was a joke. I put your odds higher than Gabe get it? No one appreciates my sense of humor around here.

Gabe said he was willing to bet -200 that he would be ahead by end of June. I thought he might still be willing to take bets since he is going to be posting picks anyway. Seems not.

I am taking over advertising for "our" site. Gabe is going kill us.

That was a joke. I put your odds higher than Gabe get it? No one appreciates my sense of humor around here.

Gabe said he was willing to bet -200 that he would be ahead by end of June. I thought he might still be willing to take bets since he is going to be posting picks anyway. Seems not.

I am taking over advertising for "our" site. Gabe is going kill us.

Yeah I got it....I thought It was a reference to my placement in MLB contest.

No, I don't think most understand ur sense of humor....it's lost in me...what's the deal with the constant reference to "our" site. Are u invested in Gabewins?

Yeah I got it....I thought It was a reference to my placement in MLB contest.

No, I don't think most understand ur sense of humor....it's lost in me...what's the deal with the constant reference to "our" site. Are u invested in Gabewins?

It was. Rachel gets it. That is all that matters. She says she laughs at all my posts. I post for Rachel and myself. 

Gabe says Gabewins is "our" site. All donations go to advertising so we can get stale lines. I have asked Gabe how we are going to make money but he never responds. Just like he doesn't respond if you ask him if you should still bet when the line is off 30 cents.

It was. Rachel gets it. That is all that matters. She says she laughs at all my posts. I post for Rachel and myself.

Gabe says Gabewins is "our" site. All donations go to advertising so we can get stale lines. I have asked Gabe how we are going to make money but he never responds. Just like he doesn't respond if you ask him if you should still bet when the line is off 30 cents.

I think I got it, It was a jab at Gabe, not me I guess.

So Gabewins is the site of the people? Or he said that to you personally because u were helping him at onset....or trying to...?

I think I got it, It was a jab at Gabe, not me I guess.

So Gabewins is the site of the people? Or he said that to you personally because u were helping him at onset....or trying to...?

Exactly. I put your odds at +130 but the greatest handicapper in the world at +120. He got beat by a girl which is the worst. Thank God I did not participate in the contest using Gabewins or I would have lost my pride too. I still have mine.

Gabe's Mission:

Gabewins mission is to provide entertainment via numerous platforms that aren’t limited to sports gambling. This site will provide you with lifestyle deals so you can live a positive expectation life.   This site is free but donations are welcomed and every cent will be spent on advertising.  This is “our” site.

Exactly. I put your odds at +130 but the greatest handicapper in the world at +120. He got beat by a girl which is the worst. Thank God I did not participate in the contest using Gabewins or I would have lost my pride too. I still have mine.

Gabe's Mission:

Gabewins mission is to provide entertainment via numerous platforms that aren’t limited to sports gambling. This site will provide you with lifestyle deals so you can live a positive expectation life. This site is free but donations are welcomed and every cent will be spent on advertising. This is “our” site.[/size]

Okkkkkkkkkkkk. I get it now...."our site" Lol

Poor Gabe I wish him luck but just don't like that he spams the other forums. Is he still winning Peeps contest?

Okkkkkkkkkkkk. I get it now...."our site" Lol

Poor Gabe I wish him luck but just don't like that he spams the other forums. Is he still winning Peeps contest?

Can't find any standings over there. I am sure he will tell us. BTW Gabe, I am now 24-10 betting MLB, WNBA and NBA completely blind in the last two days at TopBet. I am killing them for thousands if I can ever get paid.

Gabe has a good idea but his rollout is comical. He is now doing absolutely everything everyone predicted he would and will deny it to the end.