Any interest in a monthly lotto pool?

Teddy kgb

We could do the first, second, third or fourth Tuesday of every month and play California mega millions (next Tuesday is 58 million)

So $10 a month if we got 10 people which is asking a lot (not the money but the sign ups) or if interested 5 posters for 20?

Go one calendar year? So the cost of $120 for 1200 game draws spread over a year ain't going to break anybody.....$240 might be tuffer sale....

Everything spelled out and posted in one thread, pictures of tickets prior to drawing goes without saying....

I'd run it and posters could PayPal monthly installs, all up front, by monthly...doesn't matter..

Hope to get some interest among the dummies that will surely come in with Teddy's going to spend it all on banana shots blah blah blah.....money will be collected and tickets will be bought monthly so I'll have my hands on a whooping $120 I'm pretty sure I'll maintain....

And for the hundredth time, if you think anybody who wins just drives to the store he bought from and they hand him a check for 58 million and maybe even cashes it for him -15% of course then you're to stupid to argue with, please don't play...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me explain in a different way because some posters can't even figure out how a Zone works.

9 posters send me $10 a month for a calendar year.....each month on the 4th Tuesday I buy 100 ticket for the mega millions and post them in the same thread...

We split all winnings.....Tuesday prize is 58m

Welcome a board Rich.....

In...

Me

Joe

Bill

Rich

Need 6 more....any questions please ask or go find the thread over at EOG where I did a pool when it reached like 400m? Aand it went off without a hitch and nobody complained about how I ran it.....not one peep

When we get to 10 I'll ramble for hours on rules.....

Welcome a board Rich.....

In...

Me

Joe

Bill

Rich

Need 6 more....any questions please ask or go find the thread over at EOG where I did a pool when it reached like 400m? Aand it went off without a hitch and nobody complained about how I ran it.....not one peep

When we get to 10 I'll ramble for hours on rules.....

Teddy did a good job over there with lotto. I was in

The legalities will be covered after we reach 10 (hopefully)

But one of the rules would read like this......assuming we pick the 4th Tuesday of every month

Each player will be required to send $10 by the 3rd Tuesday of each month, if not received by then they will get a PM by me the following day only, if no money is sent by Monday 10am pst they will be out of the pool for that month and not be eligible for any prizes won that month.

Edit:thanks Billy

Your logical eludes me

You also get only 1/10th of the (winnings)

So what, most posters can't even play in the California lottery Du-Mas......so do you think they would take 5.8 million or nothing?

I don't want to spend $100 a month for 100 tickets chasing 58m I would thou love to spend $10 a month for a shot at 5.8m

Not sure what average weekly prize is for the record....

I don't even spend $10 a month and I live here in Cali because it's to expensive IMO for only 10 chances......but for 100 chances I would spend $10 every month because 1/10th of something is better then nothing....

Understand? I ain't playing unless I get more tickets.....won't even buy one for this next draw unless it's with a group be it here or at work

Lots of posters have said what dingo has said but it doesn't make sense to me.....

10 posters who don't play (unless like Joey said it hits a big number) want to pool money together to get tickets for 10cents each....

Let's say we hit for 58m if anybody said 'damn I should have played on my own' then they don't understand shit.....