Any interest in a monthly lotto pool?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to see this group hit for 25 million and the drama that arises from that.  Teddy are you good for a couple million?  You won't run off with it all with you?  lol

You win you pay a competent lawyer collect and go home. That's what an adult would do WVU.

Not gonna send my niece.

Because you're a dramatic little queen don't mean shit to an adult situation.

if they were great you'd be involved more than just to run your mouth. You don't wager in juice free

brokeassbitch.

your desire to want to be down there and yet you cannot has inspired me.  I have 3 offers accepted in the last hour.

We win and everyone has copies of the tickets so it's not a secret.....9 people call cooperate.....red flag.....lawyer calls....red flag.....forum thread sent....red flag.

And cal lotto hands me a check......yeah ok

All that and with the thinking I'd actually try to do it.....9 people owed 5mil and I ain't going to get caught.

There's no way to rip anyone off and we are going to have a written agreement regardless of your views on a forum written agreement....

There's no fvcking way anyone is ripping off anyone....Impossibke!!!!!

We win and everyone has copies of the tickets so it's not a secret.....9 people call cooperate.....red flag.....lawyer calls....red flag.....forum thread sent....red flag.

And cal lotto hands me a check......yeah ok

All that and with the thinking I'd actually try to do it.....9 people owed 5mil and I ain't going to get caught.

There's no way to rip anyone off and we are going to have a written agreement regardless of your views on a forum written agreement....

There's no fvcking way anyone is ripping off anyone....Impossibke!!!!!

throw in another 25k and a mod will hard delete your written agreement, lol