Any interest in a monthly lotto pool?

Teddy kgb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I view the Kinger 'maybe' to be a big issue.......if anyone has a different opinion I'll listen.....we're a team of 10 I'm not the dictator....

Should we continue with legalities and rules? I say we stand down until 10 confirmed and all outsiders (1) self confirmed out

Find someone else. Kinger is a mush.

Find someone else. Kinger is a mush.

Agree he's a mush .....we have 10 now without him But he did say Maybe so this has court case written all over it that I didn't give him a chance to decide....sounds crazy but I want him to say Out before we move on but I'll listen to the team

Agree he's a mush .....we have 10 now without him But he did say Maybe so this has court case written all over it that I didn't give him a chance to decide....sounds crazy but I want him to say Out before we move on but I'll listen to the team

When we win our millions, that fucker will still be here as the head mod wishing he got in.

Ok guys and gals.....I will start an official thread tomorrow after work.....going in only for a couple hours so thread will be posted early....

I will try to address all rules and concerns......question and answer is incouraged....

If we miss the month of May, so be it.....the team is lacking tards so there's a chance we make May happen....

Should be fun and of course off the charts if we hit the Monster Jack Pot!!!!!

Good group of posters, thanks for playing!!!!!!

Ok guys and gals.....I will start an official thread tomorrow after work.....going in only for a couple hours so thread will be posted early....

I will try to address all rules and concerns......question and answer is incouraged....

If we miss the month of May, so be it.....the team is lacking tards so there's a chance we make May happen....

Should be fun and of course off the charts if we hit the Monster Jack Pot!!!!!

Good group of posters, thanks for playing!!!!!!

PM my your addy when you get time. I'm gonna pay for IAG as well