In a strange twist, BillySink is shutting TGF down

WVU

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if joking, certainly not funny to joke about it in a room full of gamblers.

Either he is really upset and grasping at straws because he's been made a complete fool lately.

Or he's in really bad taste here with his joke. Based on his track record, I'd guess option one (1).

I will go with bad taste

Billiam no Narc

Bay shit crazy sometimes Resounding Yes

It's OK, really wanted to bust my first rollover. Was gonna throw a G at Betmania so I could get my Silver Coins and give them away to posters.

Didn't want juice

Lol, boo boo. Kinda sounds like "do it for the horses, Joey"

Even if joking, certainly not funny to joke about it in a room full of gamblers.  

Either he is really upset and grasping at straws because he's been made a complete fool lately. 

Or he's in really bad taste here with his joke.  Based on his track record, I'd guess option one (1). 

I want three fukkin doors

javy I think threatened to report Kinger to the INS

along with threatened to send the FBI after everyone and tell his mob buddies about people

Well shit, with previous threats on record maybe the IRS and the internet police will take Billy's threat as serious.