1200 Mega Million Chances Team..

Teddy kgb

Everything will be kept in this thread......rules and legalities will pilfer thru next few days....question and answers daily if needed...

Team with status.......

Fecal......in and paid in full for 12 months

Billy...in

IAG...in

Braydon...in

Me.....in

Smoke....in

Richsox....in

JBD.....in

Yikes...in

GIJoe....in

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything will be kept in this thread......rules and legalities will pilfer thru next few days....question and answers daily if needed...

Team with status.......

Fecal......in and paid in full for 12 months

Billy.....paid for full year

IAG...paid for full year per Billy

Braydon...in

Me.....in

Smoke....in

Richsox....in

JBD.....in

Yikes...in

GIJoe....in

Thanks to Bill for the 12-pack in extra funding......

Reminder to all, month to month is perfectly acceptable, the first few just wanted to get it out of the way.......

Leaving work in 5 min and will be home in about 1hr to post rules and agreements.....

One thing I'm going to change is the 4th Tuesday to the 4th Friday because when you buy the tickets you can't pick a date you have to play next available so with Mega mil being on Tuesday and fridays if I was away for the weekend or just busy it's going to be hard to buy tics on Monday and make copies and post etc.

So if we're playing this month I would need money today from the remaining player....

Agreement.....

All posters have agreed to pool there money together monthly (start month pending) in an attempt to win monies in the California Mega Million Lotto and have it split evenly amongst the group......poster names will be listed on site but real names will be kept via PayPay and Only the names on PayPal transactions will be paid. The attempt at winning Mega Millions will occur once a month for 12 consecutive months...

Rules....

Monthly $10 installment will have to be paid 48hr prior to the drawing on the 4th Friday of each month (May pending and being allowed to be 4th Tuesday) if Installment payment is not received from all or any players then the group will go after it on their own and any and all players not paid up will NOT be eligible for that monthly prize.

Reminders....

If sending money for the month it needs to be during that same month and at least 72hrs prior to the draw date, if not recieved you will get a PM asking for install payment and if not recieved 24hrs after that you will not be eligible to participate that month and no other player can cover you and no outside player can replace you.

If no install payments are recieved for two months in a row, providing you haven't funded already, then your 'spot' on the team could be given to an outsider with a majorly vote to do so.