1200 Mega Million Chances Team..

Teddy kgb

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update......need 3 more or we move to a June start....72 and 48hr rules don't apply here because of the late start....

Fecal......Paid May(+11 more)

Billy........Paid May (+11 more

IAG...Paid May (+11 more)

Braydon....Paid May (+2more)

Me.....Paid May.....(+11 more)

Smoke....in

Richsox....Paid May (+2 more)

JBD.....in

Yikes...in

GIJoe...Paid May

Update......need 2 more or we move to a June start....72 and 48hr rules don't apply here because of the late start....

Fecal......Paid May(+11 more)

Billy........Paid May (+11 more

IAG...Paid May (+11 more)

Braydon....Paid May (+2more)

Me.....Paid May.....(+11 more)

Smoke....Paid May (+1 more)

Richsox....Paid May (+2 more)

JBD.....in

Yikes...in

GIJoe...Paid May

Updated

i can send to get started

I've been sent more then enuff money to get started but it sets a bad president and it's going to land us all in court with the money on hold if we were to win....

If I used players money who have posted up and included posters who didn't pay for their tickets it would not go well......so many reasons why I don't want to get into it........I gotta run a tight ship here, if I didn't I would put the team in possible legal mess....

One twist I thought of is if at some point the jackpot gets up over 300 million, do we want to just throw all the money into that drawing rather than only put some into it and save some for the following drawing that is back at 20 million.

Teddy's in charge but just spitballing ideas here.

One twist I thought of is if at some point the jackpot gets up over 300 million, do we want to just throw all the money into that drawing rather than only put some into it and save some for the following drawing that is back at 20 million.

Teddy's in charge but just spitballing ideas here.

By all means Rich, I'm just here to move money for the team that I'm simply a equal part of......your idea can be brought up for vote if it comes to be but I would like to see a 100% vote on Yes before we pulled a trigger on that.....

If we covered posters then other posters who weren't covered could have a case for bias.........If we covered posters who didn't pay then other poster could ask why we are cutting them in on a huge pot when they didn't pay.....

I'm doing what's best for the team even if it means we miss this month........only need two, they will pay I'm sure, have like 4 days......we're good

6 months worth worth

Was

Going to do a year but you're too big a spaz and will struggle to focus and keep this going that long when we lose week after week.

Or we hit big and go out as legends!

Keep in mind it's month to month not week to week.......I am too big a spaz to do wk2wk no doubt, but I already set the notifications on my phone on when the tickets need to be bought so it will be pretty easy and like I said to Billy it will be something fun that comes up once a month that as a group we talk about and have fun with....

Ok so Joes in for May +5 and Yikes is in for May +1

Since everyone in and I have a short day at work again I'm going to go ahead and buy for tonight's drawing, why chance that I go on a bender this holiday weekend and be scrambling Tuesday morning......

Should be posting tickets around noon....

Another thing, since we're starting tonight make sure you get your questions in......there's usally 10 question on a Zone where you win the next guy picks or you lose and it's over, so with something that easy being so confusing to some I'm surprised no questions here.......scary

1 item of note and one question that needs to be taken serious......

Item.....one complaint when I do these at work is that I buy the entire amount at the same store......I already bought the 100 for tonight at the same store but if 'we' want to spread it out I'm willing to do so but let's keep it at a max of 5 stores 20 each.

Question.......in an event that over the course of our 12 tries at this we actually hit the jackpot. Is there someone in the group who could step up with ease and have all of us on a conference call to discuss?

1 item of note and one question that needs to be taken serious......

Item.....one complaint when I do these at work is that I buy the entire amount at the same store......I already bought the 100 for tonight at the same store but if 'we' want to spread it out I'm willing to do so but let's keep it at a max of 5 stores 20 each.

Question.......in an event that over the course of our 12 tries at this we actually hit the jackpot. Is there someone in the group who could step up with ease and have all of us on a conference call to discuss?

I have a conference bridge available if it's needed.

The tickets posted here belong equally to the 10 posters who agreed to pool their money in for these 100 tickets and split all prize money equally, No one outside of the group at this website or any other for that matter and no other outsiders will have claim on any prize.