1200 Mega Million Chances Team..

Teddy kgb

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tickets posted here belong equally to the 10 posters who agreed to pool their money in for these 100 tickets and split all prize money equally, No one outside of the group at this website or any other for that matter and no other outsiders will have claim on any prize.

Can't see  says moved or deleted

8 of the 10 tickets paid but most for a buck or two.......$22 back....if we hit the $100 mark before winning the jackpot there should be some discussion on what do do with it.......buy 200 tickets on next turn? Buy 100 on bk2bk drawings? Or keeping and splitting at the end.

The 4th Friday is on 6-23-17 so make sure you are paid up by 6-21-17 to be eligible for prizes....I'll bump in about 3-weeks to give jackpot size updates.....nobody won last night so it moved to 65mil

Fecal......Paid June (+10 more)

Billy........Paid June (+10 more)

IAG...Paid June (+10 more)

Braydon....Paid June (+1 more)

Me.....Paid June (+10 more)

Smoke....Paid June

Richsox....Paid June (+1 more)

JBD.....Paid June (+4 more)

Yikes....Paid June

GIJoe.....owes for June

• 2 weeks later...

in to win

would like to get in

excel23 and Wade......I'm sorry but the opportunity to join this one has passed for some time now, game(s) have already been played and agreements are in place, to add more players could possibly void any/all agreements, you two are not being singled out here as this applies to all forum members, not already involved......both of you are welcome to join any future lotto pool ventures, thou none are planned that I'm aware of......Thank you for inquiring.