If one likes the COLTS, lay the -3.5 NOW

FISHHEAD

I know, buy many do.....

Not sure what you're going on about.????

If you like the Colts, grabbing -3.5 should have been done.

my point is that you constantly talk about square prices at vegas books, but the vast majority of the posters here do not live in Vegas

so if a Vegas book had 5, that's not really relevant to the discussion

the line only closed 8 cents more. Almost no move here.

my point is that you constantly talk about square prices at vegas books, but the vast majority of the posters here do not live in Vegas

so if a Vegas book had 5, that's not really relevant to the discussion

the line only closed 8 cents more. Almost no move here.

If you liked the colts, bet them at -3.5, no sense in waiting as it was going nowhere but higher......

......and again, yes, the vast majority here do not live in Vegas, but many do post here, including many lurkers.

i enjoy these fishhead / yisman back and forth episodes...

My two most favorite forum posters ever.

However, if they ever kill each other in a Duel id be most upset..

Thx

TGF is very fortunate to have you and Yisman as regular contributors.........an asset to every poster(except when entering contests).

Guest boatboatboat
glad someone enjoys this

the good news for TGF posters is I can no longer play at hrwager so I am not a contest threat.

we know you have mentioned it like 437 times now yiz

Like allbooks they grew tiered of you screen watching all day to grab a stale number.

Told you 2 years ago it would happen.

You stayed at it.

Can't blame them or any book at all.

I recall a few years ago when a book was complaining about you doing this all the time. (you had asked me t check into why you couldn't play there) Claimed you would stop and did for a few weeks or so, but couldn't help your self............started right back in.

I too got sick of your act in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING contest. Just wait and take a number posted 3 days ago that had moved. It went 100% against the spirt of community and fair play. But that's what you do. We discussed it many times.

Your act is to look for an angle to get every penny you can in your pocket regardless of method used. That is fine, but when you KNOW the methods you use will get you shut down don't whine like a pussy about it

You do what you gotta do, but when you know what the end result will often be.............IMO pretty stupid to do it when you obvioulsy enjoy having outs to play at.

And NO a book doesn't owe you a warning before they boot you, just as you don't owe a book a warning prior to stopping your play with them.