Unbelievable

KingRevolver

wonder how many ppl that were barreled in and went all in on the lions there are

that would be the worst loss ever. i cant believe they recalled the penalty is that even allowed. why not just recall lions td's

It probably hurt the books more than anything. Lions spread still covered and all the square parlays with Dallas ML hit.

wonder how many ppl that were barreled in and went all in on the lions there are

that would be the worst loss ever. i cant believe they recalled the penalty is that even allowed. why not just recall lions td's

What do you mean is it allowed? It happens all the time.

Obviously i dont think this one should have been picked up but it is a pretty regular thing for a penalty to be called, refs huddle up and decide to pick up the flag

Also probably MUCH more people that went big with Cowboys than Lions in this one

What do you mean is it allowed? It happens all the time.

Obviously i dont think this one should have been picked up but it is a pretty regular thing for a penalty to be called, refs huddle up and decide to pick up the flag

Also probably MUCH more people that went big with Cowboys than Lions in this one

What you described is true, but they announced the PI call, and then waived it off with no explanation after they had already called it. I've never seen that happen.

Lions are snakebit,,,,,,,just happy they covered the 7

Who really cares, lions would have lost by 20+ next game anyways.

Stafford what now, 0-18 on road vs a winning team......this is actually meaningful, even though some believe it is not, the last Lions series was a prime example of how this guy has absolutely no sense of urgency...........still young, one day he may, then he will be a legit top 7-8 QB in the league.