Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

have all settings on never and shut down every couple hours, noticed gpu cpu' s  at max temp,used afterburner to turn on fans when i clicked they all came on, pulling 625 watts at the plug and all temps went down to min

if this runs through the nite starting #2 tomorrow

started at 13 and change/day now says 18 and change

always had a virtual memory notice when I restarted but after adding 32gb no notice

Is spankie back?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was wondering abut clocking the cards?

here:

Try installing MSI Afterburner (all of the Pascal OC apps work on any brand of the Nvidia Pascal cards), Unlink power and temp limits, set power limit to 60, temp limit to 83, core clock to 0, memory clock to 750, and setup a custom fan speed profile.  I have my fan profile set to 0 up to 50C, 40% at 50C, and 100% at 68C.

I have six 1060's running at an average around 138 MH/s.  So, about 23 MH/s per card.  The temps are around 55C-62C.

Yeah.  Those are PSU's.

yep

I have the BIOS set to power up the motherboard ie boot up after power failure so just turning on the power supply starts my machines.

When the machines come online I get a popup in Teamviewer on my main pc letting me know. I control the miners from my desktop pc.

• 2 weeks later...

You off the shrooms pal

Yeah,  I am thinking 2019 or 2020 for the next shroom experience and possibly throw in some DMT

Everyone needs a reboot.  If you haven't done it you wouldn't know pal, it literally resets your entire soul.  

Next day you feel like a million bucks, motivated, should probably prescribe people to a trip on New Years Eve so they can actually achieve their goals. 

Guest pocketrockets

Yeah,  I am thinking 2019 or 2020 for the next shroom experience and possibly throw in some DMT

Everyone needs a reboot.  If you haven't done it you wouldn't know pal, it literally resets your entire soul.  

Next day you feel like a million bucks, motivated, should probably prescribe people to a trip on New Years Eve so they can actually achieve their goals. 

been like 7 years since my last shrooms trip

need badly

• 1 year later...