Nut6 From Eog Up 250+ Units Does That Impress You?

Teddy kgb

I'm not a hater, more power to the guy but I'm also not going to continue to pat him on the back and tell him what a great job he's doing unless it benefits me over time.....

I've never bet on a Kolzig prop or a Blanda soccer play but I respect and would follow their plays that one or two times a week because they seem to do good and it's an easy follow....

Nut6 is an impossible follow, he had over 25 plays to day for roughly 100 units......cmon, you going to bet 100 units in a day?

Not saying I could do it but if you allowed me to post endless games with endless units then I like my chances at showing a profit more then I would with spot plays.....

LOL +250 units

I have an even money baseball play tomorrow... I'll claim for 500 units. If I win, I'm up +500 units. And then after that, I'll go back to betting 1 unit on each play. By the end of the season, I can have a big losing record, but still be up over 400 units. GTFO.

The units trick has been done before... old.

Blanda shows up once in a while and has an unbelievable record. I don't have outs for half his stuff, but from what I see his record is really transparent and almost too good to believe. He is literally kicking ass over the last year or so.

LOL +250 unitsI have an even money baseball play tomorrow... I'll claim for 500 units. If I win, I'm up +500 units. And then after that, I'll go back to betting 1 unit on each play. By the end of the season, I can have a big losing record, but still be up over 400 units. GTFO.The units trick has been done before... old.

his units are probably $10

I'm not a hater, more power to the guy but I'm also not going to continue to pat him on the back and tell him what a great job he's doing unless it benefits me over time.....

I've never bet on a Kolzig prop or a Blanda soccer play but I respect and would follow their plays that one or two times a week because they seem to do good and it's an easy follow....

Nut6 is an impossible follow, he had over 25 plays to day for roughly 100 units......cmon, you going to bet 100 units in a day?

Not saying I could do it but if you allowed me to post endless games with endless units then I like my chances at showing a profit more then I would with spot plays.....

After reading the first four words here I was done lol

ive been following for 8 weeks or so.  he is an impressive many many  picks high % capper.  lines ( with shopping many outs ) are  usually close to what you can get.  

sometimes he posts 3 thing same game a couple minutes before off time so cant catch them all  up maybe 33 units so far on his stuff.  cant complain and good add to  EOG.

Pretty sure you and KR would be losers no matter what unit scheme you cooked up...

Nut knows what he is doing and seems dedicated to his craft