My Birthday Is This Monday The 26Th

CarolinaKid

Yes, DEa make you bad person.  Your illiteracy also make you bad person.  I would bet every dollar I have that you could NEVER pass a civil service exam.  If you work for the DEA, you are just a narc running down the street like Gomer Pyle screaming CITIZENS ARREST!!!  

How many miles on the cab? You got to trade in every few hundred thousand miles, right? CK, Cop and Nugent.  That's one club me not join.  Make some moonshine and go to the fancy eating parlor, Neck.  Oh, and happy birthday, Jethro.  Spankie right.  I haven't announced it is my birthday since I was 12.  Me cringe too Spank.  This place wouldn't be the same without you.  We need keef back to get Plommer's BP up.

Donuts, nobody does an illiterate CK post like you.  Please indulge us when you have a second.

I don't think I have ever announced my own birthday since I was like 12. 

Every time I see someone do it I cringe.

When I hear someone do it on a construction site I hang my head and cringe inside, always think that it's just me, and the fact the guy who just announced that its his 36th b-day gets others to tell him happy b-day makes me feel less douchey towards him....

That said, I just don't get it and it usally goes something like this......Safety meeting with like 12 guys and at the end of the meeting the trainer will say 'Be careful out there' and birthday boy will always say...'I better be safe it's my birthday'......ugh

Guest boatboatboat

I am putting together of a group of posters here at TGF to all chip in and buy you nothing CK

So far it's going very well

No one I have contacted has refused