I Am A Professional Roulette Player

RudyRuder

When I played roulette I was a 0 and 00 guy, also played small on 1,2, 27, 28.

Made my biggest score ever at roulette back in the mid 90's when I hit single zero 3 times in a row upping my bet from $5 to $50 and then $100, told the dealer if he hit the 0 3 times in a row I'd tip him $100. He did, and i did and cashed out well over $5k off a $30 buy in.

When I played roulette I was a 0 and 00 guy, also played small on 1,2, 27, 28.

Made my biggest score ever at roulette back in the mid 90's when I hit single zero 3 times in a row upping my bet from $5 to $50 and then $100, told the dealer if he hit the 0 3 times in a row I'd tip him $100. He did, and i did and cashed out well over $5k off a $30 buy in.

Hahaha When I am a up big I always tip $100 on the zeros. I have had dealers pulled because they hit the zeros at such an incredible rate when I started doing that. No doubt that experienced dealers can try to hit a certain section and are pretty good if properly motivated.

Go to table where they show the top 5 least hit numbers over 300 games, find the lowest of the 5 and bet both numbers on each side of the cold number........biggest winning roulette system ever I came up with it

I don't think I've ever seen a table list the cold numbers...only the hot numbers, or last ten.......I have sat at tables for stretches of eight hours, and there do seem to be numbers that never hit...but system seems a little suspect Teddy. What is the reasoning?

I don't think I've ever seen a table list the cold numbers...only the hot numbers, or last ten.......I have sat at tables for stretches of eight hours, and there do seem to be numbers that never hit...but system seems a little suspect Teddy. What is the reasoning?

Tables don't and full video doesn't but if you go where they have a large screen video of a dealer, usally hot chick with huge tits busting out of her chest and making her lip curl as the ball is rolling.....chairs surround the table in a circle and the screen is on both sides......not the 4th style that does the jiffy poo....

Anyway, go to that one and they Always list coldest for last 300 spins and it will tell you how many that number has gotten in those 300 and it's actually worse then that as they keep spinning but don't list over 300......well I had noticed years ago that the #7 was 0-300 and I sat and continued to play my system (another roulette system that works but it's a fvcking grind, if I lived in Vegas I'd do it for a living) anyway that #7 has my attention because I've now have played 50 games and it still ain't hit so I said fvck it it has to hit so I start playing it...

Full due theory in affect....started at a dollar and went full monte....2-4-8-16-20-20-20 saying holy shit when this 35-1 shot hits I'm going to be negro rich......never hit but you know what did like once out of 10 without question was the number on the left or the right.....just kept hitting and I kept saying Damn so close and it wasn't til on my way home did it hit me that losing all my money was a blessing because I discovered another system....

Find one of these tables IAG and play as I say and you will shit....,.just go in $40 and put a $1 on each side of the coldest number and if you don't hit in 20 spins I'll send you your 40 back.....

Tables don't and full video doesn't but if you go where they have a large screen video of a dealer, usally hot chick with huge tits busting out of her chest and making her lip curl as the ball is rolling.....chairs surround the table in a circle and the screen is on both sides......not the 4th style that does the jiffy poo....

Anyway, go to that one and they Always list coldest for last 300 spins and it will tell you how many that number has gotten in those 300 and it's actually worse then that as they keep spinning but don't list over 300......well I had noticed years ago that the #7 was 0-300 and I sat and continued to play my system (another roulette system that works but it's a fvcking grind, if I lived in Vegas I'd do it for a living) anyway that #7 has my attention because I've now have played 50 games and it still ain't hit so I said fvck it it has to hit so I start playing it...

Full due theory in affect....started at a dollar and went full monte....2-4-8-16-20-20-20 saying holy shit when this 35-1 shot hits I'm going to be negro rich......never hit but you know what did like once out of 10 without question was the number on the left or the right.....just kept hitting and I kept saying Damn so close and it wasn't til on my way home did it hit me that losing all my money was a blessing because I discovered another system....

Find one of these tables IAG and play as I say and you will shit....,.just go in $40 and put a $1 on each side of the coldest number and if you don't hit in 20 spins I'll send you your 40 back.....

Are you talking about online? I don't know what you're referring to I guess. I've never seen tables like that.

I was just rethinking my last rventure and was there about six hours at least. They didn't have a cold number list, but I know what numbers were not hitting, and I looked at the wheel and the neighbor numbers weren't hitting either so I'm suspect, but thinking of going next week and will evaluate. I like my "system" better, but you have to have a decent size bankroll going in to get you through if you start out badly...and each spin will cost you too – you have to be able to get play back money a good portion of the time, so have to play a good portion of the table. I'm sure from a mathamatucal standpoint, it doesn't matter, but I definitely come out ahead more than not. It's the leaving the table I have the problem with. I don't know that I've ever played and not been ahead at least a couple hundred dollars at some point...The problem is that I can come after five minutes, and who wants to leave after five minutes?

There's 5 different roulette tables that I know of......

Live........why would you want to play live, it takes 7 minutes a spin.

Popcorn......so annoying and stupid

Full video....best for my grinding system because game moves as fast as you want it.

Simulated dealer......fun if you're with friends and you can sit back at BS, pound beers and the game moves just at the right speed.....also this is the one with Coldest numbers listed

Online........Yikes, I don't trust it...

There's 5 different roulette tables that I know of......

Live........why would you want to play live, it takes 7 minutes a spin.

Popcorn......so annoying and stupid

Full video....best for my grinding system because game moves as fast as you want it.

Simulated dealer......fun if you're with friends and you can sit back at BS, pound beers and the game moves just at the right speed.....also this is the one with Coldest numbers listed

Online........Yikes, I don't trust it...

You play because it is funner that way and the delay equals more comps.

Geez. I haven't been to Vegas in a few years. This must all be now. Colorado had some roulette machines which sucked. I want a live dealer who I can pay/tip to hit the right numbers/neighborhood.

I'm the biggest sucker of all. I would just put money on my favorite number and hope the number hits. But you're saying there is a "strategy" for winning? Eggs-plain...

I'll never forget one time in Vegas ...this couple came up with $50 that someone had given them to play on roulette for them. They didn't know how to play the game and we're kind of asking for advice. In the end they put $50 on a single number...I remember kind of shaking my head and maybe even advising against playing that way. Sure enough the number came in on non-European wheel 1–38 chance...they took their money and left. I've seen that done with $100 one time also. Usually doesn't work out so well, but after that one time I don't criticize the way anyone plays. I could not play that way....too boring for me to sit there with one number with so much downtime between plays...I want coverage on at least half the board with certain numbers 2.5-5x stake of basic coverage numbers.