Spankie?

JTGAMBLE

I had some Potcoins briefly....bought as soon as I read about what's his name going over to North Korea....As I seem to be doing, I am late to the party on the small ones and I am losing a little bit each transaction. Latest disaster was Antshares which I will probably need to hold for a good while now.

I saw something called Dice coin went up 1200% in 24 hours. I've done really well with Bitcoin and Etherium. but trying to time these smaller things is obviously not working for me. I guess I will take one bit coin worth and spread it out among the top 10 or 20 coins and be content to hold....the ones that are cheap anyway.

I see that those people that lost money in the flash crash are getting paid by GDAX. . Initially they said they were not going to reverse those transactions, but they are now allowing the buys to stand and reverting the margin/stop sells to their pre-flash position. Good for them.