Cody Bellinger Will Be Best Mlb Player Since Bonds

HenryHiII2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a fucking IDIOT, Poo

To even mention this ShitStain in the same sentence as Barry Lamar Bonds just shows how fucking stupid you are. Barry Lamar Bonds is a top 5 in the history of the game player.

In your pathetic life, you'll never see another player of his ilk.

Get back to that Orange Stand, FUCKO

• 3 weeks later...

Belly hit for the cycle yesterday, has NL Rookie of the Year locked up and is now building a case for NL MVP (not just my opinion but Buster Olney's as well). Youngest player in MLB history to do so.

Guys, this kid is absolutely INSANE. He's all people are talking about out here.

He's a superstar. This is the best dodger team I've seen in my lifetime, and keep in mind we've been going to the NLCS on a regular basis for the last 8 years or so. Best baseball team I've ever seen and Belly is a big reason why

Bellinger the 3rd most valuable player on his own offense this year.

Seager

Turner

Bellinger

6th most valuable player on his own team behind Wood and Kershaw too. Never change Hank

Belly missed the first 3 weeks of the season

Then he arrived, and since then the Dodgers, statistically speaking, have been one of the best teams in MLB history. Leads NL in home runs. Leads in RBI since he's been up.

Oh, and as I type this Buster Olney is on espn RIGHT NOW making a strong case for Belly as MVP

Yes, Turner and Seager and Woody and Kersh are all ridiculous as well. Turner is the best hitter in baseball. Kersh/Wood best two pitchers in baseball. Seager best SS in baseball. Lol it doesn't stop. And Belly is the best rookie in baseball and the best power hitter in baseball other than Judge. We're the best team in Baseball and it ain't even close

You don't know baseball very well, timely. Not being mean just being honest. You're a white sox fan who thinks rendon is nl MVP over seager, harper and belly. That's just embarrassing.

And I'm not saying he is GOING to be MVP. I'm just saying he is now in the conversation, and many "baseball people" agree with me

He has NL rookie of the year locked up and now in MVP discussion. Leads league in homers, RBI and youngest player in MLB history to hit for the cycle and has led this team on one of the great runs in MLB history

These are just facts guys, nothing to argue

Belly missed the first 3 weeks of the season

Then he arrived, and since then the Dodgers, statistically speaking, have been one of the best teams in MLB history. Leads NL in home runs. Leads in RBI since he's been up.

Oh, and as I type this Buster Olney is on espn RIGHT NOW making a strong case for Belly as MVP

Yes, Turner and Seager and Woody and Kersh are all ridiculous as well. Turner is the best hitter in baseball. Kersh/Wood best two pitchers in baseball. Seager best SS in baseball. Lol it doesn't stop. And Belly is the best rookie in baseball and the best power hitter in baseball other than Judge. We're the best team in Baseball and it ain't even close

You don't know baseball very well, timely. Not being mean just being honest. You're a white sox fan who thinks rendon is nl MVP over seager, harper and belly. That's just embarrassing.

Hank, you a Homosexual human being for calling him this.  CONFIRMED

• 1 month later...