Cody Bellinger Will Be Best Mlb Player Since Bonds

HenryHiII2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Great, late night last night with the GF and another couple, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were at the bar we were at  :laugh

Anyway, just woke up and am catching up on last night's baseball to see my boy Belly became, literally, the greatest rookie in MLB history last night setting the ALL TIME MLB ROOKIE HOME RUN RECORD

I know baseball better than anyone here and called this months ago lol, all you losers and frauds can go suck a dick

Great, late night last night with the GF and another couple, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were at the bar we were at  :laugh

Anyway, just woke up and am catching up on last night's baseball to see my boy Belly became, literally, the greatest rookie in MLB history last night setting the ALL TIME MLB ROOKIE HOME RUN RECORD

I know baseball better than anyone here and called this months ago lol, all you losers and frauds can go suck a dick

IMG_0204.jpg

Remember when this silly nignog Hankles thought a flush beat a full house ?

Never change , Rita, promise us you won't even let the thought creep into oversized Mexer dome of yours.

Wrong again, big nose scarecrow boy. It was a flush and a straight, and I never said/thought a straight beats a flush, I said that I see way more flushes than straights whenever I play poker despite flushes being a better hand. And I'm a quarter Argentinian, not a mexi roll like kinger. So your whole post is wrong, probably because your a queer giants fan (giants official team of all queers) and your brain is riddled from aids